FS: An assortment of stuff- blades, rubbers etc

FS: (PHOTOS ADDED) An assortment of stuff- blades, rubbers etc

$100 Assembled bat 1:
Click HERE for photo gallery.
I used this setup for about 15-20 hours. I moved to a Viscaria/Tenergy setup out of curiosity. Meh not much different to be honest.
Blade: Xiom Stradivarius FL
BH: Tibhar EL-S Black 2.1mm
FH: Tibhar EL-S Red 2.1mm
Joola foam edge tape
Nittaku grip tape
Xiom adhesive foils
Packed in a DHS H301 blade package with bubble wrap around it for shipping

$75 Assembled bat 2:
Used for half an hour. I made this bat for something different for some fun. With the limited time i have to play these days, I can't justify actually using it.
Blade: Sanwei Two Face ST (two speed)
FH: Spinlord Waran 2 Black 2.0mm
BH: Dr Neubauer Megablock Red Ox
Dr Neubauer foam edge tape
Xiom grip tape
Packed in the Sanwei Two Face blade package with bubble wrap around it for shipping

$20 Rubber 1:
Used for under 1 session. Cut to Viscaria size. Stored in plastic. Not my thing- went back to Tenergy. Don't have the technique for it nor the time to dedicate to get used to it :(
Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial 39 degree Black 2.1-2.15mm

$20 Rubber 2:
Brand new in packet.
Donic Baracuda Black 2.0mm

I'm in Melbourne, Australia. Prices in AUD to me.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Yep, had a few issues in the beginning, not sure why yet. Seem to be working perfectly fine now.

No worries. Here is something I just posted to the rules for selling thread:

Worth looking at these for people wanting to sell and unfamiliar with the rules.

Please note: rule #3 says that sellers are strongly encouraged to post photos. They don’t have to. But I am not so sure I would buy from someone who was not willing to post to the whole forum.

We have had many instances where someone was trying to sell and wouldn’t post photos except in PM to prospective buyers. It turns out the products were counterfeit and the seller didn’t want to post photos because someone on the forum would have known the items were counterfeit.

It is worth understanding why there is a strong suggestion to post photos. But if it was technical issues, they are there now. So, as far as I can see, things are pretty okay.

But it is okay for members to ask for photos if they are not up.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Last edited:
No worries. Here is something I just posted to the rules for selling thread:

It is worth understanding why there is a strong suggestion to post photos. But if it was technical issues, they are there now. So, as far as I can see, things are pretty okay.

But it is okay for members to ask for photos if they are not up.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Most definitely agree with you regarding putting photos up :)

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl