Xvt or Yinhe Alc Blades - alternative for Butterfly Innerforce Layer Alc

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Hello i have an butterfly innerforce layer alc blade it is fast and has good control but the spin and throw angle could be better

how are the blades from xvt for example the xvt alc wheel or Xvt Zl Koto are they good blades on the level of butterfly and what do you know about this blades, or do you know some cheap blades who are on the level of the innerforce alc ?

i have the Yinhe v14 pro and yinhe pro feeling, dhs pg5 in mind too, could you tell me a little bit about this blades, i search for a good blade for an affordable price, i have tested so many expansive blades but i want to save the money, the blades should not be allwood blades ( because of the sweetspot) and hinoki (to little flex or spin for my game) and it should be very spinny and good for looping and serving (good recieve game to).

i have boughty the sanwei f3 pro i hope it plays good :D

Reactions: M.Hoang
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
As far as I know, Innerforce blades are insanely good. I'm not sure why you are complaining about certain aspect of it but is still looking for something that's similar to it and even cheaper at that.

In my experience, butterfly makes the best carbon blades and while some competitors come close, most of the time they're trying to copy BTY in the first place

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Hello i have an butterfly innerforce layer alc blade it is fast and has good control but the spin and throw angle could be better

how are the blades from xvt for example the xvt alc wheel or Xvt Zl Koto are they good blades on the level of butterfly and what do you know about this blades, or do you know some cheap blades who are on the level of the innerforce alc ?

i have the Yinhe v14 pro and yinhe pro feeling, dhs pg5 in mind too, could you tell me a little bit about this blades, i search for a good blade for an affordable price, i have tested so many expansive blades but i want to save the money, the blades should not be allwood blades ( because of the sweetspot) and hinoki (to little flex or spin for my game) and it should be very spinny and good for looping and serving (good recieve game to).

i have boughty the sanwei f3 pro i hope it plays good :D
As you own an pro feeling blade, can you tell me its composition?

Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
I found that the effect the blade has on spin/throw angle is negligible compared to the effect from rubber hardness, but with that being said, fast blades will have lower throw simply because the ball is going out faster.

I've never used the innerforce alc, but I can say with confidence that the pro feeling is not a slow blade. I found it as fast as the V14 pro, but then it might be a bias from the fact that I used the two blades at different time(and thus different skill of ball control).

I believe the Pro Feeling has limba outer, but I am no expert on wood and I might be wrong. It's exactly as what you would expect from an inner-carbon blade -- slow on light touches, but fast when hit hard. Yinhe V14 Pro, as an outer carbon blade, is a lot more crisp and feels more solid, thus it is quite easy to control the ball on drives and blocks. As for looping I don't feel like one is significantly better, but again i don't believe the spin and throw is a feature of blade from the start.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 3 reviews
I haven't used any Butterfly blades till date. I just got Sanwei F3 Pro and I love it. Coming from all-wood 7-ply blades, I wasn't happy with the muted feel from F3 Pro initially, but I've got used to it now. It's a very balanced blade. I'm using Hexer Powergrip (forehand) and Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 48. I'm sure you would like your new purchase.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
I have played with PG5 blade, it 's so hard and vibrative. the speed is very high, so the spin is not really good and you 'll have low throw. if your style is close to table, i think it's not destine you.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2016
There's also the DHS Fang Bo Carbon (or also called B2), which has the Butterfly Innerforce composition.
Including a softer (Limba) outer layer.

You can also get it for around 40 Euro.

I'm currently using it and I'm very happy with it. (~1550 TTR)

Do you want a higher throw angle or a lower one?

Because with a carbon blade you're going to get a lower throw angle than with a flexible all-wood blade.
For an inexpensive all-wood blade I can also recommend the DHS PG7.

What's your TTR ranking?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
There's also the DHS Fang Bo Carbon (or also called B2), which has the Butterfly Innerforce composition.
Including a softer (Limba) outer layer.

You can also get it for around 40 Euro.

I'm currently using it and I'm very happy with it. (~1550 TTR)

Do you want a higher throw angle or a lower one?

Because with a carbon blade you're going to get a lower throw angle than with a flexible all-wood blade.
For an inexpensive all-wood blade I can also recommend the DHS PG7.

What's your TTR ranking?
+1 to BO2 it's a fantastic blade, lots of feel to a ALC blade, enough control and great speed/spin. But if you are a beginner with difficulties to loop it's better stay away from carbon and get a 7ply allwood (pg7 is a great one very inexpensive) or a 5 ply allwood.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Buy a H301 from DHS.
It's the best of its kind and of what you're looking for.

It's basically an innerforce viscaria, combining the best of two worlds.
It has koto outer plys like the viscaria for that sweet crisp feel and excellent short game, but then it uses ayous which is a softer wood than what the viscaria has for outer median and core, thus giving more feeling and easier spin, and also the ALC is next to the core, giving you even more of a woody feel.

It is a very fast blade when you hit with power and a very slow one when you don't. It gives you ultimate control.

Heartily recommended.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
oh, it seem to be very good blade for close to table style, isn't it? i'm finding a blade that have well play in a near distance from table and well backhand. can you help me. can you tell me about it more or another blades? tks :cool: