Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hi guys,

Ill be catching up with Adam Bobrow on Instagram live at 4pm UK time today. If anyone has any questions they would like me to ask the voice of table tennis please fire away! Also, you can join in to our live stream by clicking the TableTennisDaily Icon on Instagram :)

danadambobrow.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
You are the great guy Adam. Table tennis is lucky to have a "pom pom boy" (I mean an ambassador :D) like you!
Here are my question, if you have time:

1. How to become more funny (like you). Is it your nature? Or you need to train?
2. It seems that you know some Chinese? Will you marry a Chinese?
3. You travel a lot, which city that you want to live?
4. Your style is colorful, I visit your homepage. But now you upgrade it to the dark-pro-style. What is your next step? You will change something?
5. In these word, "Awesome, Amazing, Incredible, Crazy" which one you like the most for your commentator? :)

Many more, but let others ask you too. EmRatThich

This user has no status.
Hi Adam,

Firstly, thanks for all the great commentary you've been providing over the years, matches wouldn't be the same without you!

Question(s): You've watched a lot of great matches in your time, is there one match in particular which stands out as one that you were most excited to commentate over? And do you get nervous before matches where you know millions will be watching?

Lawrence

Last edited:

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey guys, I managed to ask Adam all your questions, thanks for submitting them in. Ill be hanging out with Adam at the World Team Champs next week, we will make a video together and ill ask him some stuff in person. Ill be in touch :)

Any questions you would like me to ask, please fire away!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Hey guys, I managed to ask Adam all your questions, thanks for submitting them in. Ill be hanging out with Adam at the World Team Champs next week, we will make a video together and ill ask him some stuff in person. Ill be in touch :)

Any questions you would like me to ask, please fire away!

Awesome stuff! I will be there as well. :) It seems like the first part of the li e stream is no where to find?