club players and coaching

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
OK so when I go to this club I have a level 4 coach and he has lots of juniors in England who have won grand prixs,Nationals and opens in England.I have about 10 minutes of training with there juniors theres only 2 of them available.I train and I improve so much with them.Then I play with ppl at my level who are intermediate or lower they just forehand topspin all over the place when I block and they don’t keep a consistent rally

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
In this other club however the coach has fantastic advanced juniors but they haven’t won as much as the other club within tournaments.I trained with a looper who was advanced we trained 15 mins on me blocking his forehand loop and 15 minutes on me blocking his backhand topspin.After I trained with recieving short and forehand looping in 3rd ball attacks.I feel so better on my topspin against backspin cuz the player sent heavy mid backspin serves to my forehand and backhand and I foot worked 25 mins straight on that.So which club is better?The one with lots of advanced players available or the other one with national junior members who play for england

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
Also it’s possible for me to become a wr player right.Theres this junior who is top in England he started at age of 13 my age and he trained for 3 years and he’s a pro now.Age matters because when u grow up u have other responsibilities to do.Im already good in my studies since I get them sent online mostly.The amount of time I have is really good.It all comes down to time for training..... and i got that.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
After seeing that hepta-post I just thought "wtf" but after watching that videoclip I was more like "wtf is it a troll?".
It's the worst forehand push of all time, but... at the end of the clip we get to see that Jan Ove Waldner's Twin is a kid.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
It's also a reincarnation of a recently banned 'janovewaldnerghost' account. UpsideDownCarl, you have some work to do! :)

Already on it. I got sidetracked by your notification about the tutoring spambot. :)

Reactions: pgpg
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
OK so when I go to this club I have a level 4 coach and he has lots of juniors in England who have won grand prixs,Nationals and opens in England.I have about 10 minutes of training with there juniors theres only 2 of them available.I train and I improve so much with them.Then I play with ppl at my level who are intermediate or lower they just forehand topspin all over the place when I block and they don’t keep a consistent rally

TwinGhost, you have to PM me. I am going to send you a PM. We need to talk before I can allow you to post more on the forum.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
So, JOWTwin/Ghost, I sent you a PM.

Do not post any more until we sort out whether you can follow rules and stay a member.

I am going to lock this thread. If you post other threads without us sorting things out so you can be a productive member I will ban you again.

I need to set some ground rules for you before I can allow you to post any more.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Reactions: Giangt
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I have unlocked this thread. TwinGhost can post in this thread. If he behaves, in a week he can post some in other threads. I will inform him of the details in a week. If you see him post in other threads, feel free to contact me. [emoji2]

I am looking forward to seeing footage of him training with a coach.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy