club players and coaching

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Dec 2017
can u also check my pushing is it a bad or good technique

It isn't even a technique, young man. You are simply tossing a ball from your hand, hitting it by yourself a few times while standing up straight with the same racket angle. What are you going to do if a robot or a practice partner pushes a ball back to you?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
ima show this to my friends LOOOOOL I can push it’s just I ask ridiculous questions at the wrong time.The video actually makes me laugh and my friends prob will.Lol time to record my serious training.That video was funny xdddddddddddd

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
ima show this to my friends LOOOOOL I can push it’s just I ask ridiculous questions at the wrong time.The video actually makes me laugh and my friends prob will.Lol time to record my serious training.That video was funny xdddddddddddd

Not really... And repeatedly posting stupid stuff like that 'pushing video' , even in your dedicated 'sandbox' thread (small kudos for being able to follow this simple rule at least once...) can still get you banned here pretty quickly.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
there’s only tables in the club.Should I put my phone on the side of the net only to recorddddddd.

You won't get the right angle that way. To better be able to judge your stroke mechanics, movement and whether you are taking the ball at the right height or not the camera needs to be to your side (left side if you are a righty and far away enough or zoomed out so we see you at least from waist height)

Or it can be placed next to the person feeding you the ball so that we see you from the front. Or it can be a bit to the side and behind the feeder. You can ask someone to hold it steady and record you while you train if there are no other places to put it down. But placing it next to the net won't work.

I guess you can try putting it next to the net as well if you have no options. Something is better than nothing I guess.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
Also I really need to ask this question.I train 5 days a week right and my coach he says just practice your loops you’re getting better.My blocking is maturing and my receive is better.My service has no variation so I’m going to do full serve practice on Wednesday

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
I really am struggling to footwork within doing the forehand weight transfer when I do topspin.If i just use my shoulder I’m going to have an unbalanced shot next return.I really will not improve if I don’t start learning the weight shift

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
Also I really need to ask this question.I train 5 days a week right and my coach he says just practice your loops you’re getting better.My blocking is maturing and my receive is better.My service has no variation so I’m going to do full serve practice on Wednesday

That is great. You can ask all the questions that come to mind and I am sure people will try to answer but I think right now no one can comment a lot on your game because you have told us all that can be conveyed without a video. For people to now get a more advanced idea about your game, they need to be able to see you play. So I suggest you work on that video.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I have a constant habit with the weight shift I go down instead of foward.

Here: with a table, practice this, and then show us:

Remember NextLevel asked me to show you this video.

Details that are important:

1) I am shooting from the BH side to the opposite BH side.

2) The ball bounces 2x before I hit it.

3) The ball is low, as close to net height as possible so you need to arc the ball over the net.

NextLevel had asked me to show you this video because it shows the weight transfer and you can see I have to reset my feet each time but I am not thinking about it.

BTW: Now I saw the visitor posts on my profile. No worries. Just stay in this thread for this week. Next week we will see if that works or you can make some posts in other people's threads. And now you know how to make a Private Message.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I hesitate to show you shadow drills because of how many shadow videos you have made that will not help your game. But here: Try something like this:

Use a mirror if you can so you can see what you are doing. It can help you make corrections while you see it.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
You shouldn't show video of you doing shadow strokes. We have seen that already. But if you practice those two things, they could help you with some of what was not happening in your shadow strokes.

For us to help you more though, footage of you playing would help. It could be 15-30 second clips. It does not have to be longer than that. Can your uncle or someone else film 15 second snaps from your next training. If the person does that and gets a few angles, it will actually help you see what you are doing as well. The quickest way to correct things is to see what you are doing for yourself. Because when you see it, you will know a decent amount of what needs to be corrected.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
Another thing regarding the forum for JOWghost: please try to put your texts in to one post and use paragraphs, only use different posts when switching topic or writing a long text.

if you forgot something, you can just edit your post.
thank you and keep practicing!