Top 5 non-Chinese players against the 2018 WTTTC Team China, who would you pick?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
Every time I see Mizutani's chicken wing FH swing, I cringe a little. The reason I insist Team Japan lacks power is because Team Japan thinks so. Japanese players are fully aware of their lack of power. In their own hexagonal rating system, they rated Niwa a 3 out of 5 in power. Btw, the six categories they look at are service, receive, experience, power, speed, and technique. In their system, they rated Ma Long a perfect 5 in all six categories and FZD was nearly perfect.
Could you share those? I think we all would appreciate it.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Maybe I wasn't too kind, because he definitely is a good player, but still. He is still No.7. You know who is underrated? Ueda Jin! No.25! The WR is a joke. WCT is stable and strong, but can't remember a time when he proved he might stand a chance against the CNT. He is stable, but I haven't really see him making BIG upsets. Plenty of players whom I think weaker on average than WCT have more chance to beat the CNT members.

He beat Xu Xin after the Olympics. How many players have beaten Xu Xin in their entire careers?

In his career, he has wins over Xu Xin, Mizutani, Samsonov, Niwa, Harimoto, Chuang Chuan Yuan, and Tim Boll.

It's the losses that are puzzling, but when it comes to wins, he has them.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
He beat Xu Xin after the Olympics. How many players have beaten Xu Xin in their entire careers?

In his career, he has wins over Xu Xin, Mizutani, Samsonov, Niwa, Harimoto, Chuang Chuan Yuan, and Tim Boll.

It's the losses that are puzzling, but when it comes to wins, he has them.

I looked at the ITTF player matches, but somehow his win over XX avoided my eyes. Also, didn't know about Timo. My list haven't changed, however this changes a little bit my opinion...

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Reactions: ajtatosmano2