High light Chineese rubbers

says http://www.facebook.com/video/?id=100002098293963
Sep 2011
I have played with Chinese rubbers like RITC729 friendship ,PF4 but I want to know as I play for more hours the stickiness goes off it happens with friendship supper and the spin becomes slower but speed increases I would like to know does any one has data about hardness to maintain and of pips sheet and sponge sheet .
Chinese rubbers are cheaper and we can afford to change frequently . I would like information effect of hardness on carbon ply and wood
Now Iam playing with Friendship Super 729 which gives me bullet type shots on carbon ply
Thanking All Readers
Shreeshaila
India

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I have played with Chinese rubbers like RITC729 friendship ,PF4 but I want to know as I play for more hours the stickiness goes off it happens with friendship supper and the spin becomes slower but speed increases I would like to know does any one has data about hardness to maintain and of pips sheet and sponge sheet .
Chinese rubbers are cheaper and we can afford to change frequently . I would like information effect of hardness on carbon ply and wood
Now Iam playing with Friendship Super 729 which gives me bullet type shots on carbon ply
Thanking All Readers
Shreeshaila
India
I used friendship R.I.T.C 729 for more than 6 months and it cost me like 10 dollars. I am an amateur player so don't re-glue my rubbers often and when i had to change my rubber, i couldn't take it off, there were some pieces of white sponge on my blade left, it wasted my blade but it had good speed..~

Sep 2011
Your are supposed to peel it uniformly you have to use some thinner you can use diluted acetic acid if the rubber is stuck harder peel little and put some drops of acetic acid you can buy it from medical stores and sponge will come out freely and easy to peel . I hope this will help

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
Or just use latex glue and it peels off in 1 sheet and only sticks to the sponge not the wood. As far as rubber's from China, there are so many great rubbers that last longer than the name brand rubbers. Typically they're more spinny and less speedy. 729 Super and Super FX are both great spinny rubbers, but neither is really that fast. On a Carbon blade sure the speed of the ball increases, but that is due to the blade more so than the rubber.

I'll go through the rubbers I've used since starting TT.

My first paddle ever was a Sportscraft $20.00 starter paddle. That died so quickly though, but I loved the blade and handle.

Then I bought my first custom paddle from Paddle Pallace for $90.00 with Juic 999 Elite in the Yiyong Fan Extra flared. I just got the blade fixed too so it still plays great, but at an ALL speed.

Kept the Yiyong blade for like 5 years before switching, but used Geospin Tacky (which is nearly identical to the 999 Elite) then switched to Gambler Sixshooter and then Sixshooter magnum on the Backhand which to this day is probably THE BEST rubber I've ever upgraded too, but they discontinued it. It's fast, has a high throw to attack serves with and it lasts forever, but it's not tacky at all like most Chinese rubbers plus with a price of $14.00 per sheet you just can't beat it. Now they have a Sixshooter tuned, but it's a semi tacky topsheet and the sponge just doesn't have the same speed as it used to. In the Speed Glue era that rubber kicked like crazy. It expands so well, but you gotta watch it on hot days cuz I remember leaving a brand new sheet in my car and the top sheet peeled off the sponge.

Then I switched to Gambler Outlaw on the backhand which has a much lower throw, but is nearly as fast and has a bit more spin with a semi tacky topsheet. From there I switched to 729-5 which I boosted with BioBooster, and it played very similar to the sheet of T05 that I bought second hand but it was also tacky. A great backhand rubber. I tried Geo, Outlaw, 729 Super (& FX), 729-08, Transcend, Cream with Transcend sponge, Aces, Four Kings, and 729-5 on the forehand before finally switching to H3 Neo. I've tried various other rubbers as well, but on friends blades and didn't really enjoy many. The Tibhar rubbers I felt were too soft, Butterfly rubbers had poor durability, Juic rubbers seemed to lack gears, I've only ever tried a soft sheet of some Joola rubber which I didn't like as it was soft, but I'm still looking into Joola because I've heard good things.

I want to get my hands on some Adidas P5, and some of the Xiom rubbers as well. I'm still searching for the best BH rubber for me so I'm buying a sheet of T64 tomorrow at the club. It'll be fun to try out.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
@ Richard,

i love reading your posts.. it has so much meaning and great descriptions about the tech and feeling side of table tennis..

i have recently have switched to chinese style rubber for my forehand, (skyline 3), and i too discovering the gears that chinese rubbers have to offer.. :)
what did you end up liking as you fav set up?

Last edited: