please recommend BH rubber easy for passive block , control on Timo Boll Spirit

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
Rubber good for passive blocking with great durability? Hexer Duro. It’s a great allround rubber

This user has no status.
Hi

Now on my BH is EL-S and it lose of durability so I want to try other rubber such as Vega series , EL-P , Rasanter R series
for me EL-S max sponge it feels too much speed , I am looking rubber like EL-S butt less speed and easy for passive block and ball placement .

Thanks for your suggest

Why not just try the same rubber in a lower thickness?

Reactions: BeGo and shat1478
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
I'm reading the OP and I have a feeling what you want is not what this blade is meant for though, at amateur level. It is too reactive. Not much to do with the rubber, although it doesn't help that you are using max sponge.

My personal opinion is that TBS is a blade that works very well with most rubbers.
So I would not say that it is exeptionally reactive.
Plus that I don't think that speed is exactly what has to be considered when looking for passive play-block-control.
Generally the softer rubbers are better for passive play-block-control, and at the same time most of these rubbers are faster than the harder ones in a same brand/family.
So if you don't feel comf with a particular rubber, speed is not the reason.
Passive play has a different technique architecture than acrive play, so you have to look on that.
Regarding rubbers - all of the above mentioned Xioms will do, for me the best of Xiom for passive play is Xiom Omega V Tour.

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Maybe a classic rubber suits you better then, like Mark V or Sriver.

Once you go that road, Sriver FX is outstanding for passive blocks (and passive play in general). I don't think it suits other parts of today's game particularly well, though.

Reactions: eduardo1995filipe
says https://www.facebook.com/eduardo.eduard.33/videos/vb.1000...
says https://www.facebook.com/eduardo.eduard.33/videos/vb.1000...
Apr 2015
Read 2 reviews
Tried a Sigma Pro on a friends TBS and was a great feeling of control and good blocks, but that was with the cell ball. I'll try now 729 focus 3 snipe, didn't tried before, but theorically will suit your backhand.

Enviado do meu ALE-L21 através do Tapatalk

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
If you mostly want to block with BH, try a speed-dampening anti-spin rubber.
Perfect placement and really f... up pretty much 99% of club players, without even having to make an effort.

If you don't want anti, and want to topspin on occasion with your BH, then probably a harder rubber is best. With a hard rubber you'll always get the best control and direction on block.

Last edited: