Quick update (19/11/2011)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey guys, thought I'd give you a quick update on things..

I've been working along side a new coder known as Ziki. He is a awesome guy and we are starting to push the boundaries on what this site can do. In the next coming weeks we will be releasing some amazing new modifications which you are going to love! We have finalised the ITTF Live Stream now with a new chat system, so its looking much better and easy to use. So stay tuned for the upcoming ITTF events. Please let us know if it does not fit in your browser and i'll look into it.

We upgraded the site to its latest version yesterday, sometimes this can create conflicts within different sections. So please don't hesitate to contact me if you notice any issues with the site. Today I checked the sites statistics and since the 19th October 2011 TableTennisDaily has received exactly 150,298 page views which is phenomenal! That is in the space of just one month! It may be due to the fact the site has a faster server which means people can browse around faster but all the same its a good indication that the community is getting stronger and bigger.

Enjoy your weekend guys :)

And keep up with your fantastic posting and contribution to the community.

Your awesome as I like to say!

Dan

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey Guvnor...you are doing a tremendously good job. I for one appreciate what you are doing in making this site an excellent one. It's 4.35am here, and I'm infront of the laptop writing this. It says a lot about the quality of the site buddy. Thanx to you....:eek:

Wow thanks so much for the comments Azlan! Posting at that time is something!

Get some rest buddy :)

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Yup, gonna turn in now. I had a training session from 9.30pm-2am. I had my shower but I couldn't switch off my brain. Couldn't sleep. It's always the case whenever I have an evening sessions. The hall doesn't close until every single one of us is knackered, besides, I am the one holding the keys.:D There will always be one last match after another, especially when there are so many rivalries amongst the team.
Then we all go for a drink or a very late supper (unlike in the UK, Kuala Lumpur is really happening after 12am with loads of places to hang out) and start rubbing in our victories into each other and do a little post mortem. That will take at least an hour, so normally on saturdays, I will only be home after 3am. It's my time away from the kids hahaha

So, ciao buddy, catch you again tomorrow, I mean later...enjoy the rest of the weekend.;)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Yup, gonna turn in now. I had a training session from 9.30pm-2am. I had my shower but I couldn't switch off my brain. Couldn't sleep. It's always the case whenever I have an evening sessions. The hall doesn't close until every single one of us is knackered, besides, I am the one holding the keys.:D There will always be one last match after another, especially when there are so many rivalries amongst the team.
Then we all go for a drink or a very late supper (unlike in the UK, Kuala Lumpur is really happening after 12am with loads of places to hang out) and start rubbing in our victories into each other and do a little post mortem. That will take at least an hour, so normally on saturdays, I will only be home after 3am. It's my time away from the kids hahaha

So, ciao buddy, catch you again tomorrow, I mean later...enjoy the rest of the weekend.;)

Haha I love that! Sounds like an awesome evening with you and your team mates! Yeah the UK seems to shut down around 11 pm after the pubs close hehe... When I was in Belgium playing for a club, they did a similar ritual. We use to finish around 11 pm and then go have something to eat then drink.. I use to go bed around 2 am and had to be up at 5am to catch the eurostar back to London lol! Was crazy but so much fun!

Enjoy your sleep dude and catch ya later :)