Why do these events suck so bad with every year getting worse

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
I never heard of so much BS noise in any of the previous events. At least in previous years it wasn't as bad as some retards banging on drums. Even though any audience can do noises if they want, but they should have some rules on making unbearable deafening noises like that.

But that's not even the worse. Look at the friggin camera. What a bunch of idiots think that this is actually good to watch. They could as well just put a friggin camera on top of the ceiling so everyone watches it from a bird view. What bunch of morons the people that organise these events.

The camera view being so far away and from almost the top view literally sucks. Unwatchable.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
6:39 they suddenly display the score in the bottom left corner. It is like some trainee has decided to do that spontaneously. I mean, things like that should have been defined a few days before the WTTTC start right? So either they display the score right from the beginning of the first match or they don't display it at all. Changing the plans during a running event is never professional, although it was a good decision here.

And I agree with those drums and the camera view, as usual. It is also sad to see that there is not a single viewer directly around the playing field, just a few guys with cameras. Why not make it more of an event and let the audience sit right near the action? Of course not with drums xD

I was in the mood of writing a similar post to yours two hours ago but then I just thought... oh well, table tennis is far away from being marketed and presented professionally and we all know that, so complaining about obvious things does not help. I swallowed my bad mood and was grateful that I am able to watch a stream of every table instead :D

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
Yes, I agree with those points, drums are super annoying in that way and the camera angle.. my god, do they even listen to any feedback? And the frame rate, is it so hard to stream with 60 fps? I would even pay for that if they would offer it for 5 bucks a month or so...

Reactions: perham
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
C'mon, as a German this feels too much at home. "Complaining on high levels" - it's a national sport here.

They modernized the ittf site, main tables are usually HD now and you have Bobrow, Prause or pro's commenting - everything for free and without annoying ads - and still you mourn...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
C'mon, as a German this feels too much at home. "Complaining on high levels" - it's a national sport here.

They modernized the ittf site, main tables are usually HD now and you have Bobrow, Prause or pro's commenting - everything for free and without annoying ads - and still you mourn...

Look at youtube for NCTTA videos and you'll see why a lot of people would complain about WTTC being streamed at this level or quality.