Giveaway: Ask TableTennis11 CEO A Question

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
What's the next step for table tennis 11 .com . Are you going to remain only in the equipment business or diversify into online coaching services ... create some kind of social channel ... just curious ...
Questions are being accepted up to this Friday, May 11th.
<strike></strike>

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Hi Sergei, why aren't Butterfly products getting discount?

Because Butterfly forbids it...every distributer of Butterfly products must assure (to Butterfly) that no discounts are being given (exept maybe on products that are going to be removed from the catalogue, i.e "for sale" on certain items...)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Hello Sergei, and thanks for the excellent job your team is doing! How do you decide on which brands NOT to include in your catalogue? For instance, there are quite a few larger Chinese manufacturers that are not represented in the store.

Reactions: Ilia Minkin
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Because Butterfly forbids it...every distributer of Butterfly products must assure (to Butterfly) that no discounts are being given (exept maybe on products that are going to be removed from the catalogue, i.e "for sale" on certain items...)

Jimbob answering all the silly questions about Butterfly. :)

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews

Maybe Jim Bob is just like us and has about ZERO tolerance for certain nonsense... but a lot of tolerance for some other sort of nonsense.

Some of these questions are almost in the territory of "Do we have to stop at red lights?" (that have cameras)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017

Well, yes, maybe I shoud stop doing that. I just wonder what the TT11 guys think about some of the questions being asked here, since some of them are already answered in the FAQ section on the TT11 website. The questions on mytt are only marginally better...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews

They do allow discounts on textiles (I know this as my club is sponsored by both Butterfly and the Swedish distributor and we get X % discount on textiles and small things like water bottles etc).

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Well, yes, maybe I shoud stop doing that. I just wonder what the TT11 guys think about some of the questions being asked here, since some of them are already answered in the FAQ section on the TT11 website. The questions on mytt are only marginally better...

No Jimbob. I am enjoying you straightening out the silly people with the retarded questions. Someone needs to do it. As far as I am concerned, you could treat them with the same kind of contempt that WorkerBee ears with some of her crazy posts. hahahaha.

And the "some other sort of nonsense" that Der may have been referring to was, like me and him, you are actually giving these guys perfectly reasonable answers to total buffoonery questions. :) hahahahaha.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
As far as the video Der requested: I will add the video without cuing it up to the spot about the goon squad. I will let TTDaily members watch the whole video to find the portion in question. There is too much valuable information to skip over any of it. :)

Reactions: Liten
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
My cheepshyt market analysis reveals while there are many differences in spending habits, a player who plays 2x or more a week buys 10 rubber, a blade, shoes, and an accessory to make a simple average.

This is around a bit under 1000 USD a year.

Not a huge national market unless you have many players in your land.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk