Nittaku Acoustic FH Rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
Hello. I have a problem with finding the fh rubber for my favourite blade Nittaku Acoustic. On Bh I use acuda blue P3 and it works prefect. I'm looking for higher throw fh rubber...my favourite fh rubber is R7 soft but somehow it doesn't play well on acoustic. I'm looking for something similar. .light, high throw.. the rubbers I tried on fh: acuda s2..not that good as r7s, xiom vega pro- too heavy, 05- too hard, I didn't like the feeling. .the rubber which was pretty good was xiom vega Europe..but the curve was a little unpredictable. Are there any long year acoustic users. .who can recommend light, high throw rubber..I was thinking about nittaku fastarc G1..or maybe goldarc 5...maybe mxp. Thanks for any advice

This user has no status.
MX-P would be alright, but it's a bit heavy. I currently use Reactor Ckylin Pro 47 on my fh on my Acoustic which is my main blade. It's like an MX-S but a bit slower and with more control and just a tad bit tacky. I also used MX-S previously for my FH but found my FH shots to be more consistent with the Ckylin Pro 47. Since you want a high throw rubber that isn't too heavy, I'd suggest going for Tibhar Evolution EL-S. Or go for MX-P in 1.9-2.0

Reactions: Paweł Banasik