Chinese Rubbers Max Thickness Problem

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
Well every blade is a bit different, weight is the biggest difference if the composition is the same. Wood is a natural product and sometimes a Treiber K plays closer to a Viscaria than the Viscaria to another Viscaria :D

Reactions: eduardo1995filipe
says https://www.facebook.com/eduardo.eduard.33/videos/vb.1000...
says https://www.facebook.com/eduardo.eduard.33/videos/vb.1000...
Apr 2015
Read 2 reviews
Well, I did two tests with the follow setups:

Setup 1:

Blade: Viscaria FL
FH: Hurricane 3 Neo Commercial 2.0mm
BH: Andro Rasanter R47 2.3mm
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Setup 2:

Blade: Andro Treiber K FL
FH: Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial 2.2mm
BH: Andro Rasanter R47 2.3mm

Both setups have been boosted, Rasanter had always 2 layers, H3N commercial 4 layers, H3N Provincial BS 3 layers, all of them with Falco Long term(I know that isn't the best booster for hurricane, but the season is ending and I have no money, and no patience to wait for a new one [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12] )

With setup 1, the only thing I could say, was that H3N only could block good, what the only thing that rubber could do(don't say it's my technique, that rubber was very bad, maybe I got a bad one).

With setup 2, I prefered Andro Treiber K because mine is much more flexier and slower than Viscaria, and the blade could contribute also to the "unplayability" of H3N. And Voila! H3N BS was spetacular! That sound, the spin on loops, was incredible. Much more spin than T05, although it's a very unforgiving rubber, but if you work you'll be rewarded [emoji6][emoji6] It's more bouncy that my H3N, even on services, but had the tacky rubber short game!!

Well for now I'll stick with H3N BS on my FH, no need to search to other rubbers... Next step is to change my BH... Andro Rasanter is not bad but I'm too used to Spring Sponge! Maybe Rozena, but we'll see!

Enviado do meu ALE-L21 através do Tapatalk

Reactions: BeGo