SUH Hyowon (KOR) Equipment

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2018
29497408_2137932322903426_6018360525330986794_n.jpg

Hello, i'm new here and as the title says, i want to know what is the equipment of the korean defender player SUH Hyowon.
And if possible the rubber exactly specs (thickness) and if the blade is fl or st.

Thank you very much.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2018
Thanks for all the responses, are you sure that nowadays she still is using the Butterfly Diode, the TSP Curl and the Tenergy Set up?
Because the metal logo in the lower part of the racket is like the new butterfly logo and Diode and the others should have the old logo of butterfly.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeGo

Tiz

This user has no status.

Tiz

This user has no status.
Jan 2023
According to this interview:

Butterfly Diode FL (custom)
FH: Tenergy 05
BH: TSP Curl P-1

Reactions: JJ Ng

Tiz

This user has no status.

Tiz

This user has no status.
Jan 2023
OK I stand corrected . In the interview she does say she used TSP Curl P1r but she also says it has more grip (meaning more backspin). So does she imply more than Victas Curl P1R , which came later for the 40+ plastic ball have less grip ? LOL

Also note where she says she uses a custom Diode blade. This is what most amateurs do not understand because most of the time the blade brand you use is probably nothing like a pro uses with exact brand name.
So you posted the first reply without even watching the video...

Reactions: ander999
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 1 reviews
OK I stand corrected . In the interview she does say she used TSP Curl P1r but she also says it has more grip (meaning more backspin). So does she imply more than Victas Curl P1R , which came later for the 40+ plastic ball have less grip ? LOL

Also note where she says she uses a custom Diode blade. This is what most amateurs do not understand because most of the time the blade brand you use is probably nothing like a pro uses with exact brand name.

Depend what exactly was customised. Probably just handle size was changed. In this case its still same blade we use