Yinhe (Galaxy/Milky Way) equipment authnticity (serial number/verification) code

JST

This user has no status.

JST

This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Because I haven't seen this anywhere on English speaking TT forums (only similar procedures for DHS - here is one such guide on TTnPP which seems to be outdated because links doesn't look the same on DHS and CTTA web sites) I just leave this here for mine and others benefit;)

Most of Chinese brands like DHS/Yinhe/Palio/729 provide today stickers with 9-24 digit codes for on-line verification (against counterfeit, black market etc.) Here is how I checked my code on Yinhe blade received from Aliexpress:

I was trying to find the link on Yinhe official website and after some time and using Google translator on sitemap I got to "Security check" link on very bottom. This leads to YISIHE website:

Yinhe_product_verification_code_pt1.jpg

When you put the number from the sticker (you need to use coin or nail to peal the thin layer first;) into query window you get result in Chinese:

Yinhe_product_verification_code_pt2.jpg

Finally if you cannot read it then Google translate is your friend;)

Yinhe_product_verification_code_pt3.jpg

Good luck with purchasing genuine Chinese equipment! ;)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
tenergy 05 is really expensive will go with this

Btw, you may or may not know this. In China, Yinhe/Galaxy is known for producing cheap reliable blades. Blade production is Yinhe's specialty, whereas 729 Friendship is known for producing cheap reliable rubbers. Many Chinese table tennis amateurs and enthusiasts on low budget usually buy Yinhe blade and 729 rubbers. This combination usually makes a decent racket at low price. For example, if you want something like Viscaria and Tenergy, then buy Yinhe V-14 PRO blade ($50) and 729 Battle or Focus rubbers. You can have a racket that costs only about $80 to $90, but has around 90% of Viscaria and Tenergy's performance. For non-professional players, this is usually more than enough.

Reactions: damszelfly

JST

This user has no status.

JST

This user has no status.
Nov 2017
... For example, if you want something like Viscaria and Tenergy, then buy Yinhe V-14 PRO blade ($50) and 729 Battle or Focus rubbers. ...

I totally agree, just be careful that most of Chinese rubbers including those from 729 are tacky non-tensors which are very different from Tenergy. So to mimic Viscaria (or other Butterfly ALC blade like TBS, TB ALC) and Tenergy you need to choose rubbers carefully. Battle 1 could be an option, Palio AK47 series another. I'm sure there are few more (not sure about 729 Focus series), just note that most best sellers (especially in China) will be rather tacky rubbers like Battle 2, Big Dipper, Hurricane 2/3 etc.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Last edited:
This user has no status.
I want to buy a real 970xx-A from Aliexpress, can anyone suggest any store?
For some reasons, many of the Yinhe blades either became unavailable, or are now sold at a heightened price - compared to mid-autumn, last year.

Basically, Yinhe blades are very rare to be counterfeited, as far as I experienced, practically all Yinhe blade sold on AE is legit. I have many different pieces, and all are of noticeably good quality.