ITTF President vs TableTennisDaily's Dan!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey guys,

Welcome to my latest 1 set showdown where I take on the most powerful man in Table Tennis the ITTF President Thomas Weikert! This is a box office showdown of epic proportions! In all seriousness though Thomas is a really cool, fun guy and has played in division 1 in the German League, pretty impressive stuff! I also ask Thomas on the recent Korea unity plus his thoughts on the development of world TT in general.

Enjoy the match below which was filmed in the VIP training hall at the World Team Championships!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Hey guys,

Welcome to my latest 1 set showdown where I take on the most powerful man in Table Tennis the ITTF President Thomas Weikert! This is a box office showdown of epic proportions! In all seriousness though Thomas is a really cool, fun guy and has played in division 1 in the German League, pretty impressive stuff! I also ask Thomas on the recent Korea unity plus his thoughts on the development of world TT in general.

Enjoy the match below which was filmed in the VIP training hall at the World Team Championships!

Beautiful vid. Thanks Dan.
[Emoji106]
Told ya.
[Emoji12]
At least I think I've posted on some thread before that he knows how to spin the Boll.
Amazing message. Thanks again.

13653454_310519046005896_3323503526082675928_o.jpg

Reactions: Dan
says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Tomas Weikert nice lad. I got some liking for him, indeed.

I liked the control and smarts in his game. And all that without being able to move, due to those special national factory-boosted shoes that sadly hadn't broken in yet to reveal their total and utter magnificence!

Would like to see a three-way tournament: Dan, Thomas W. and Jean-Mi S. Ah well, throw in Tom as well and run through a few new rubbers and blades while at it!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
He could have given Dan <5 pts if he were Dan's age. He is a solid player, funny and tricky ( at 2-0) as well.

At 2-0 he destroyed me hahaha! I have never had that done to me before ;)

This is nice Dan ! Will you do it with JM Saive if he win next election ?

Now that would be cool, ill have to ask him :)

Give this man some shoes :D

i said to Thomas before the game, are you sure you want to play in socks? He said, yeah ill be fine! I'm glad he was in socks after that scoreline! :D