TenniRobo - super table tennis robot in compact size

This user has no status.
Hi, although i already have a Newgy robot and an Amicus , this sounds amazing (im still reading all the posts) BUT i live in Puerto Rico ,so my question is ,so you ship to Puerto Rico? anyways my email is [email protected] ,im really impressed with the specs/size combo ,perfect from taking it to the club as well as using it home ,thank you

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2018
I tested the robot yesterday. What a wonderful robot! I did some drills and it worked perfectly. I was impressed by the accuracy of the robot and how it manages to make human-like releases. The ability to produce spin and speed independently is incredible. I was very pleased, I wish I had found the robot before! :)
The design you thought is also fantastic because it seems to me that facilitates any maintenance! Congratulations!
Congratulations on the excellent invention and all your support and service!
Thank you Filipe, I'm glad that you are happy with your robot!

Hi, although i already have a Newgy robot and an Amicus , this sounds amazing (im still reading all the posts) BUT i live in Puerto Rico ,so my question is ,so you ship to Puerto Rico? anyways my email is [email protected] ,im really impressed with the specs/size combo ,perfect from taking it to the club as well as using it home ,thank you
Hi! I sent you email, please check.

Reactions: LucasMcCaine
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
I purchased this robot from Sergey and my first impressions are very good. I have come from an butterfly amicus 3000 robot. I sold this robot that is 5 years old and it pretty much covered the cost of the new robot. Even though it does not come with a ball catcher net I feel it is 100% better than my old one. I can set up any shot or serve with any amount of spin location and speed on any part of the table and all controlled by phone. The location of the robot can be anywhere. High floaty backspin balls no problem. No spin fast serves no problem. Topspin double bounce serves no problem. High arching heavy topspin shots no problem. You can set insane spin levels. All shots can be stored in memory. I thought not having a ball recycling system would be an issue for me but the machine holds many balls and i find I need a rest anyway to pick them up with a good ball pickeruper. Its nice that it is very portable and I just place it on the table after use.
Customer service is very good but you need to contact Sergey directly about ordering. The only thing I think that is missing is a random ball function on the apt but Sergey told me today that this is coming soon.
Did I tell you about the low price...........

Reactions: TenniRobo and Simas
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
Hi, everything what's written for tennirobo on forum, facebook, tennirobo page is truth. I bought robot few months ago and is great. Sergey is nice and professional. Nice to meet you Sergey and good luck from Croatia, Filip

Reactions: TenniRobo and Simas
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2018
I blew $400+ on the trainerbot scam; and have bougth the joola-buddy now.

Might wanna try this out; how much is it ?
These robots are quite different in functionality
TenniRobo costs 690 USD. Shipping to Denmark is about 35-45 USD

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2018
New July app update

Hi all!
The new July app update was released yesterday. It contains a few new features:
1) "Live mode" for drills, which allows running drills without loading them into the robot's memory.
2) "Stop anywhere" button
3) hold screen
4) multi tap on a "sample shot" button makes 1..3 sample shots

More details here https://www.tennirobo.com/2019/07/live-mode-for-drills-July-update.html

Attachments

• TenniRobo LiveMode drill.jpg
    TenniRobo LiveMode drill.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 555
Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
I like how this robot can be programmed to do any serve type. I think it has something to do with one wheel can go backwards and one forwards. I am not sure other more expensive robots an do this yet. Other robots I have used have had trouble doing certain serve types.

If I have a serve I struggle with I can set it up on the robot and practice my returns. I can use a very high spin level, even higher than pro level for fun too.

As serve return is a weak part of my game I am sure practicing all the serve types on the robot will help long term. I hope !

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2019
Live in US (Utah) and received TenniRobo within a week. 180 ball capacity is perfect especially since you can move robot anywhere for realistic shots. Capable of very high speed balls and extremely spinny shots. No worries there. I use this with an iPong catch net (has hole for removing balls in the middle) where I easily slide in a microphone stand with camera mount adapter for realistic shots from middle of table while still using the catch net. Incredible engineering in mechanics, electronics and the app. Extremely well made.

Reactions: Simas and kuko61
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2018
Further development announcement

Today, after weeks of hard work and different tests, I can anounce a new random oscilation feature, which is coming with the next app update. It should be the super costumized oscilation mode for a single ball, and I really hope you will love it! The new app will be released in the end of September

I continue working with Tennirobo, and as a part of developing we have tried to simulate different game situations. There is one of our experiments.
Have you ever thought about training of something like this?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2018
The most customized radom shot mode in Tennirobo app

The new app update with the super customizable random shot feature was released a few days ago . Now it is possible to set up any random spot on the table, and in addition setup random ranges for spin, speed, and interval between shots. In fact, Tennirobo became much closer to "human" behavior.
If you are interested in more details here, please read this article https://www.tennirobo.com/2019/09/the-most-customizable-random-shot.html
There are a few screenshots from the mobile app
RandomPro1.jpg RandomPro2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: bobpuls and kuko61
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
There was an update but still no definite shipping date. I'm still keeping my hopes up. I really really hope it will be later rather than never.
Edit: Sorry, I was referring to the trainerbot from Kickstart/Indiegogo.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
Anyone in the US wants to buy a used TenniRobo? I ordered from Sergey a few months ago, but I don't really have time to practice.

Edit: My TenniRobo was sold :)

Last edited: