Zhang Jike to make a return | 2018

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Throwback Vid - When ZJK ruled !!

https://youtu.be/R-wcGsA5gWA

Hoping he plays atleast 50% of this level on his return. Go ZJK !!

China's media and sites mostly has put the news of his comeback and are talking about it . Be cause his ranking has came down cause of being absent for a long time he must has a good start from qualification . Some say its gonna be good for him to start from qualification so he can adjust better and some of them say that its gonna be a very difficult task for him . He hasnt played for about 6 month in any internatiinal game and every one has an eye on him .so he must handle this pressure which he is expert at . But what is so enjoyful is media's support and their good wishes on him . Even not just in china but in ittf page and some of youtube communitues after hong kong open post was uploaded , users commented mostly about his comeback and their excitement on seeing him , how much they missed him . And how Table tennis is more interesting with him . I wish he'll have a good start in first round of qualification if not its gonna be an impossible mission for him but again he is tibetan mastiff . Good mental .....

Last edited:
Reactions: Gladxu and drunix80
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Does anyone know how is zjk doing? Havent been seeing him in any recent TT tournament.. Miss seeing him play :(

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
He's back for training according to LGL in the recent 9th edition CTTA convention.

says Any body knows when will be the next Asia Pacific...
says Any body knows when will be the next Asia Pacific...
Sep 2016
I think table tennis you can play until you are about 40 as a strong player, he can be able to do it if he can recover fully from his injury

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I think table tennis you can play until you are about 40 as a strong player, he can be able to do it if he can recover fully from his injury

The newer generation players are still not able to prove their mettle. LGL needs to find answers and one of them might be to motivate the old triad (ML, ZJK and XX) to compete both internally and against the world. Not long ago ZJK gave a much better fight to Harimoto in Japan Open Finals than LGY in Grand Finals.

Reactions: ping fun
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
The newer generation players are still not able to prove their mettle. LGL needs to find answers and one of them might be to motivate the old triad (ML, ZJK and XX) to compete both internally and against the world. Not long ago ZJK gave a much better fight to Harimoto in Japan Open Finals than LGY in Grand Finals.

I think HT plays much better than a few months ago. The kid is improving fast still

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews

yeah , LGY as I always has told my view about him is not in the same level with his teammates ( ML , ZJK , XX & FZD ) . The opportunity that has given to him is much more than any other player in CNT . Although he proves himself inside CNT but among non chinese in crucial times .... NO

Last edited: