Old vs New Boll Spirit

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
The Boll spirit is discontinued. In general with Butterfly blades the characteristics don’t change because there is a hologram added or it is an older version. Every blade plays differently. I tried old black tag Butterfly blades and new ones and sometimes the new one is better, sometimes the old one. In general i can say that the heavier ones felt better and had more speed ofc. Something around 90g is usually perfect for those blades but that’s also personal preference.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
The Boll spirit is discontinued. In general with Butterfly blades the characteristics don’t change because there is a hologram added or it is an older version. Every blade plays differently. I tried old black tag Butterfly blades and new ones and sometimes the new one is better, sometimes the old one. In general i can say that the heavier ones felt better and had more speed ofc. Something around 90g is usually perfect for those blades but that’s also personal preference.

Totally agree.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Reactions: Shifu
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
The first Spirit version (with black tag and without serial-number) had a much thicker handle than the latest version with serial-number and silver plate.