Who will win the Pro Tour Grand Finals!?

• Ma Long

Votes: 46 70.8%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • Xu Xin

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Ma Lin

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Wang Hao

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jun Mizutani

• Gao Ning

• Dimitrij Ovtcharov

• Lee Sang Su

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Other - Comment below

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
What incredible matches today in the Men's Singles!

The quarter finals are as follows. Thanks to the ITTF.com for the draw

qprotour.jpg

Ian

This user has no status.

Ian

This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Went this evening. Excellent venue. I managed to get there for 7pm so I saw the first round of men's matches. With 4 tables all consisting of top quality players all going at once, it's hardto focus on just one match. The best match of what I saw was Chuan v Mizutani. Close game with some great rallies. The Chinese players I saw (Wang Hao, Xu Xin and Ma Long) pretty much destroyed their opponents. They had an area with tables set up so people can play. Definitely bringing my bat with me when I go again on Saturday.

The seating is great. You can sit where you want and there's a good view from any seat. I also happened to notice I was sitting only a few chairs away from some of England's top players, such as Liam Pitchford, Andrew Baggaley, Paul Drinkhall and Gavin Rumgay.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
(ms-R16) MA Long - OH Sang Eun [Full Match|Short Form]

(ms-R16) KISHIKAWA Seiya - ZHANG Jike [Full Match|ShortForm]

--enjoy!!!

Last edited:

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Went this evening. Excellent venue. I managed to get there for 7pm so I saw the first round of men's matches. With 4 tables all consisting of top quality players all going at once, it's hardto focus on just one match. The best match of what I saw was Chuan v Mizutani. Close game with some great rallies. The Chinese players I saw (Wang Hao, Xu Xin and Ma Long) pretty much destroyed their opponents. They had an area with tables set up so people can play. Definitely bringing my bat with me when I go again on Saturday.

The seating is great. You can sit where you want and there's a good view from any seat. I also happened to notice I was sitting only a few chairs away from some of England's top players, such as Liam Pitchford, Andrew Baggaley, Paul Drinkhall and Gavin Rumgay.

Thanks for this update Ian. Glad you had a fantastic time! In this case i better take my bat with me this weekend :p

Cant wait to watch the matches unfold

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk