Friendship/729 rubbers for post-speedglue era

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Big dipper is a lot closer to european rubbers while B2 is a lot closer to traditional chinese rubbers.

says sorry i mean on skin
says sorry i mean on skin
Feb 2018
Can you tell the differences between commercial, provincial and blue sponge pls?

I use h3 neo (39°) lightly boosted (a single thin layer), which hardness do you recommend to me? With or without boost?

I use haifu seamoon

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
http://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=ProvincialBattle2 this is where i got it from ask the seller to get some in for you . amazing seller
Well its kinda like Hurricane keep getting better with the versions
There a simular rubber just things get easier to do things for me battle 2 is like a cross between Neo H2 and Neo h3 with resistance to spin with blue being the best .
The commercial has a crap topsheet so less then 6 months it will ware but i put alot of oil , but still works okay also the best thing about it can take a beating with oil but it lacks hitting threw it and lacks spin.

Things get alot better with Battle 2 provinal imo its a better neo h3 prov and the top sheet lasts and everything increases some how ,just like hurricane does just the only negitive a little dead feeling depending on the person and a tad lack of spin
The Blue is just the best the only negative is you loose a little control dueing to it being like 39.5 degree but gain everything 10-20 % more spin its alot more alive , unless 729 release a national version im going to stick with the Blue for me the only other rubber like this national Neo h3 BS just a cheap version and it does the job.

the Battle 2 prov orange version is better in 39 degree then 40 you are very right dons7er just loose a tad bit of power that the 40 has. oil has so many different feeling , iv used Haifu seamoon , Haifu black oil , Dan chi , Lidu oil yellow imo lidu is best for its price but i havn't Haifu yellow oil coz of better feeling in lidu and dont loose anything. and i hope that kinda made sense

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I have been thinking of Yinhe Big dipper after reading some good reviews.
Has anyone played with both B2 and Big dipper?
Compared to Battle 2 (only tried commercial 47 deg), BD is:

- less tacky (but still enough for a solid short play);

- significantly higher throw, comparable to that of H3 (my sheet of B2 has medium-low throw).

Regarding hardness, 47 deg B2 is similar to 38 deg BD when fresh, but BD tends to lose factory boosting quite fast (approx. 2 months), getting harder. Also, ALL Yinhe sponges I've tried do not hold the booster well, and BD's is not an exception. Don't know about B2, but, considering it plays like new after living in a drawer for more than a year...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Compared to Battle 2 (only tried commercial 47 deg), BD is:

- less tacky (but still enough for a solid short play);

- significantly higher throw, comparable to that of H3 (my sheet of B2 has medium-low throw).

Regarding hardness, 47 deg B2 is similar to 38 deg BD when fresh, but BD tends to lose factory boosting quite fast (approx. 2 months), getting harder. Also, ALL Yinhe sponges I've tried do not hold the booster well, and BD's is not an exception. Don't know about B2, but, considering it plays like new after living in a drawer for more than a year...
Thanks heaps!!! I think I will go with B2

Passionate about TT

says https://www.facebook.com/eduardo.eduard.33/videos/vb.1000...
says https://www.facebook.com/eduardo.eduard.33/videos/vb.1000...
Apr 2015
Read 2 reviews