Friendship/729 rubbers for post-speedglue era

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Many 729 Friendship rubbers have differently colored sponge for red and black side. Black rubbers usually are for FH and red rubbers for BH. I think 729 is the only brand that does this.

No, there are two versions of the sponge like with the 'blue sponge h3 national'.
That's what he's asking about.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
729 B2 (45°) commercial out of the wrapping. Seems quite boosted :)

IMG_5037.jpg

Reactions: Suga D and JST
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
I never ever saw a dome like this in any sheet of B2 I ordered.

Where did you get it from?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
I never ever saw a dome like this in any sheet of B2 I ordered.

Where did you get it from?

japsko.se

They're a fairly big sponsor of a lot of young Swedish players (Victas, Gewo etc). Co-owned by the English national coach. I have no doubt that it's a legit product.

Just to clarify. This is without any booster applied to it. Straight out of the wrapping.

Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Never saw this with any of my sheets... Good luck! hope you enjoy it

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
Boosted rubbers arch the other way though, I'm confused.

Good point. The rubber was sealed in plastic so I guess that it must be some kind of reaction to the VOC used in the manufacturing process. It's a fairly cheap rubber so I think that it's safe to assume that their QA process isn't 100%.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
Some feedback. I'm extremely happy with B2 after an initial 1.5h of training. Flicking heavy backspin serves is extremely easy. The short game is excellent. My backhand loop is very poor due to bad technique but the rubber was way easier than H3. Not as linear as H3 (which I think is a good thing).

I'm amazed with how tacky it is. The ball is pretty much fixed to the rubber even if I tilt the rubber to 45 degrees.

Reactions: JST
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Some feedback. I'm extremely happy with B2 after an initial 1.5h of training. Flicking heavy backspin serves is extremely easy. The short game is excellent. My backhand loop is very poor due to bad technique but the rubber was way easier than H3. Not as linear as H3 (which I think is a good thing).

I'm amazed with how tacky it is. The ball is pretty much fixed to the rubber even if I tilt the rubber to 45 degrees.

Yup.
Ppl don't generally believe how much of an upgrade it is over the H3Neo which it resembles in style until they use it.

It's faster period, while also having a sweet, very gentle catapult, while still being more controllable in the short game than any tensor, about twice as tacky as h3 no joke, great for drives, consistent in make, lasts forever.
For anyone who likes tacky rubbers, I think they hit the sweet spot with this one, where everything just comes together perfectly.

Last edited:
says sorry i mean on skin
says sorry i mean on skin
Feb 2018
very much so , but the provinal versions keep on improving on it some how.
beening using Lidu oil with the blue version the dwell time is long as , the best thing i love about it does what you want when you and how you want , and you wanna put the ball there it does it. just h3 is more alive to a degree

Reactions: eduardo1995filipe
says https://www.facebook.com/eduardo.eduard.33/videos/vb.1000...
says https://www.facebook.com/eduardo.eduard.33/videos/vb.1000...
Apr 2015
Read 2 reviews
very much so , but the provinal versions keep on improving on it some how.
beening using Lidu oil with the blue version the dwell time is long as , the best thing i love about it does what you want when you and how you want , and you wanna put the ball there it does it. just h3 is more alive to a degree
Where do you find battle ii with blue sponge?

Enviado do meu ALE-L21 através do Tapatalk

says Check This Out...
I wanna share some about B2,

I really love tacky rubber, but cause my inconsitensy technique and power im searching a tacky rubber with a more springy sponge like nittaku h3, spinart, mantra etc.. But i keep searching cause i felt it quickly not so tacky anymore.

I know B2 regular not with a spring sponge but cause its cheap enough so i try it.. wow it suiteed my game very much, its just like a spring sponge on it , still good when close play & the tacky spinny top sheet last long enough..
My drive, my loop, my spin, my power, felt improved.., Well overall B2 regular its just like H3 that i like but more suited / easier to use for me.

From that moment i stick with B2, i tried B2 provincial (40 deg) but i felt not as good (the rotation) or easier to use like the regular one (maybe coz the sponge degree).. But still better compairing when i use h3 prov (40 deg), soon i'll try B2 blue sponge prov (39 deg) hope it feels like im expected.

Well i really not sure i have to be happy/not when people say how good about this rubber, im affraid when more people realise this rubber is really good.. 729 will increase the price .. Lol

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
I wanna share some about B2,

I really love tacky rubber, but cause my inconsitensy technique and power im searching a tacky rubber with a more springy sponge like nittaku h3, spinart, mantra etc.. But i keep searching cause i felt it quickly not so tacky anymore.

I know B2 regular not with a spring sponge but cause its cheap enough so i try it.. wow it suiteed my game very much, its just like a spring sponge on it , still good when close play & the tacky spinny top sheet last long enough..
My drive, my loop, my spin, my power, felt improved.., Well overall B2 regular its just like H3 that i like but more suited / easier to use for me.

From that moment i stick with B2, i tried B2 provincial (40 deg) but i felt not as good (the rotation) or easier to use like the regular one (maybe coz the sponge degree).. But still better compairing when i use h3 prov (40 deg), soon i'll try B2 blue sponge prov (39 deg) hope it feels like im expected.

Well i really not sure i have to be happy/not when people say how good about this rubber, im affraid when more people realise this rubber is really good.. 729 will increase the price .. Lol
Thanks for your review.

I have been thinking of B2. Just not sure if I should try the normal one or provincial one.

I have been thinking of Yinhe Big dipper after reading some good reviews.

Has anyone played with both B2 and Big dipper?

Passionate about TT