Yasaka Clicky Press II

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
Has anyone used the Yasaka Clicky Press II? Comes without any manual/instructions regrettably...

Although it seems pretty straightforward to use, there is 'middle' piece of wood similar to the two external ones for the press and I am not sure what it's for!

Maybe, when you glue only one side?! Because it takes space in between the (external) wood frames and there isn't much! Unless I have to take the whole things down before 'inserting' my newly glued blade?

Txs

Marc/

says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
Jun 2011
Read 6 reviews
I removed the middle bits. I think its for really thin rubbers/setups - but as mine is max both sides, I removed the middle bits and it works perfectly for me.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
I also removed the extra wooden bit that came with it.

I've used it about 5-6 times so far and it's great. I usually glue both sides to the blade and place a sheet of paper between the press and the rubbers as the tacky rubbers that I use stick quite hard to the surface of the press if they get direct contact.

Reactions: ttmonster
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
I do the same thing , I just use the plastic rubber protectors to prevent them from sticking ...
I also removed the extra wooden bit that came with it.

I've used it about 5-6 times so far and it's great. I usually glue both sides to the blade and place a sheet of paper between the press and the rubbers as the tacky rubbers that I use stick quite hard to the surface of the press if they get direct contact.