Club recommendation for Central Berlin

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
Hertha BSC Berlin, it's a Bundesliga football club with lots of very good players and it's right in the middle of Berlin

http://hertha-tt.org/info.php

click on Verein -> Info, there is the training schedule and address. They got a team in the 3rd highest league in Germany and also Oberliga. Their number one is Torben Wosik, former German national player

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Aren't you looking for something with Open Play , one of my friends visited Germany and his impression was there are fewer clubs that have open play , most of it is team training and practice
Of course Hertha BSC is gunna be quality, but the quick map recon shows it is 10km from the area my friends will be. The have no Auto, so Hertha BSC might be a bit difficult to get to, unless there is some serious U-Bahn all the way there...

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
My friend plays very well and will be welcomed at most any club's adult training nights. 2000+ TTR is not a noob level. He will be handy to help at almost any place.

The only German club where I visited adult practice accepted me as a "Gast Spieler" without issue.

Still, an "Echter Deutscher" ought to comment on this, I am only just the Echte Joker...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
Yeah you can just visit any club and play, just introduce yourself and no one is going to have a problem with that. Hertha BSC is pretty central but if it is at the wrong part of the city then please tell where he is located. You can reach it easily though with the tram.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
Bernauer Str 89
13355 Berlin (Mitte-Wedding)

this is the address where they play. That is different from the football part for example. The location they train at is right in the
middle of the city.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Okay, my friend was around 2200 ...
My friend plays very well and will be welcomed at most any club's adult training nights. 2000+ TTR is not a noob level. He will be handy to help at almost any place.

The only German club where I visited adult practice accepted me as a "Gast Spieler" without issue.

Still, an "Echter Deutscher" ought to comment on this, I am only just the Echte Joker...

Reactions: Der_Echte
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
My friend says he is bummed out that they don't open until Thursday for Training, he said he called Hertha BSC.

Hertha BSC on their website shows Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Friday for adult training.

That is a LOT for German clubs it looks. The ones I see advertise maybe two days a week training. I think he is gunna like it there though.