What if LGL takes a head coach job from other countries...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
And come with him Ma Lin and QZJ. The three poor bros are out of job anyways ...

Would be fun if that other country is Japan or Korea.

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
And come with him Ma Lin and QZJ. The three poor bros are out of job anyways ...

Would be fun if that other country is Japan or Korea.

What if indeed. Well, I think LGL coaching and training top-level CNT players he's been observing for many years, knows intimately and has bonded with deeply is a different thing from him coaching relative unknowns, lesser related-to foreign players. Whatever the country. The language barrier probably also wouldn't help.

I'm still angry over, and mourning for, LGL, M.Lin and QZJ. There's no conceivable reparation, restoration.

Last edited:
Reactions: Free bird
says In my opinion, hurricane 3 is good. 2 points: "eat the...
says In my opinion, hurricane 3 is good. 2 points: "eat the...
Aug 2012
Don't forgot LGL's another identities: he is a soldier (PLA), his military rank is senior colonel.
This not allowed him to coach a foreign country.

By the way, Wang Hao is lieutenant colonel, Wang Tao is senior colonel :)
u=4003574869,1931199654&fm=173&s=DB1AB7E246A3BDED6A2972260300D0D6&w=336&h=319&img.jpg b58f8c5494eef01f7afd6701ebfe9925bd317d0c.jpg

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Japan really made LGL an offer, with an (annual?) salary of 2 million RMB. He turned it down, saying he had to spend time with her daughter playing golf.

India extended an offer as well a month or two ago.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Japan really made LGL an offer, with an (annual?) salary of 2 million RMB. He turned it down, saying he had to spend time with her daughter playing golf.

India extended an offer as well a month or two ago.

That is only around $300,000 with benefits he probably makes more than that in China.

Jan 2018
I suspect he could make that much from doing live streams on zhibo.tv. Not to mention the variety shows and sponsorships, those are the real money makers.

Reactions: BeGo and bobpuls
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
I suspect he could make that much from doing live streams on zhibo.tv. Not to mention the variety shows and sponsorships, those are the real money makers.

Money factor is not that crucial for LGL. His soft spot is on his daughter and her future lpga career. If Japan can somehow show they have top notch golf development programs for young girls and his daughter is bound to that, that’ll be the biggest plus.
I don’t see LGL as the head coach for JNT in any circumstance. But behind the scene chief architect is not out of the question

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
Don't forgot LGL's another identities: he is a soldier (PLA), his military rank is senior colonel.
This not allowed him to coach a foreign country.[h=4][/h]

That’s indeed one more hurdle for LGL. But I’m pretty sure he can resign first. PLA has been considering abandoning this practice of promoting singers and sports stars anyways.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
What if indeed. Well, I think LGL coaching and training top-level CNT players he's been observing for many years, knows intimately and has bonded with deeply is a different thing from him coaching relative unknowns, lesser related-to foreign players. Whatever the country. The language barrier probably also wouldn't help.

I'm still angry over, and mouning for, LGL, M.Lin and QZJ. There's no conceivable reparation, restoration.

I still don’t get it either. LGL is priceless for those who consider CNT as their chief rival. Hong Kong and Taiwan are both realistic and suitable candidates for LGL, IMHO

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
I still don’t get it either. LGL is priceless for those who consider CNT as their chief rival. Hong Kong and Taiwan are both realistic and suitable candidates for LGL, IMHO

Working for Taiwan would probably mean that he would be put in jail if he ever returned to China.