Blade Roadmap

guys there is a topic.
u could at least write one sentence about the topic instead of all these latest off-topic posts...

True, my bad iamsam, getting back to the topic of blade roadmap, my experience as i've mentioned before in a previous post is i prefer 5 ply all-wood blades now with some flex paired with med-hard/hard rubbers on fh. My 1st "real" setup was a viscaria with tenergy 80 on both sides I was duped into getting this setup by a club owner who's name i'm not going to mention. Anyway HUGE mistake for me until i started doing my own research and now have "slower" more controllable setups which has improved my technique immensely. I'm actually starting to stray away from the EJ'ng and stick to what works with what I already have. I just love reading about gear though. Also having a good friend from Hong Kong who has close friends that play professionally in china (and was one of the top 10 vintage Stiga blade collectors there) doesn't help much either. He's encouraging me now to try out hinoki blades LOLOLOL. Anyway. Good topic!

M