Yasaka Rigan

says Aha, sorry. Trodde du var en annan Millesom spelar i...
Rigan Spin!

Hihi, Yes. Just because it comes some new rubber a brand releases, it doesnt need to be the best...Here is mine Yasaka 12 in top in all its glory: (And never ever ready)
Speed, Spin, Rating. Just for fun,

YASAKA RAKZA 7929898
YASAKA RISING DRAGON919998
YASAKA RAKZA 9959797
YASAKA VALMO969596
YASAKA RAKZA X949495
YASAKA RIGAN SPIN939595
YASAKA RAKZA 9 SOFT PROMO929394
YASAKA MARK V HPS929394
YASAKA MARK V HPS SOFT919494
YASAKA RAKZA 7 SOFT899393
YASAKA RIGAN919292
YASAKA RAKZA X SOFT919291
YASAKA SHINING DRAGON879691
YASAKA MARK V858585
;)

Last edited:
There's a novelty effect for sure (plus they give strong national preference and don't shy away from so-called "beginner" rubbers), but Rigan Spin is doing well in Japan:

http://world-tt.com/ps_goods/goods_ranking.php

Thats very good. Didnt know that. thanks! Sick to! My favorite rubber is number one, th G1, and i have ALL the other rubbers on the list, half of them unopened. I always carry a couple of GI on me. Perfect dating starter up!

Reactions: Ioiettino
Hehehhe, well. Im selling tt-equipment, and sponoring shops with reviews and so on. I see that you play/played a TSP-blade. They are very good, alost numbertwo in quality after Nittaku. Nowadays great rubbers too. Tabletennisrubbers:D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
There's a novelty effect for sure (plus they give strong national preference and don't shy away from so-called "beginner" rubbers), but Rigan Spin is doing well in Japan:

http://world-tt.com/ps_goods/goods_ranking.php

I'm surprised Vega Europe is still very popular in Japan. It only started to slip down in the last year or so.

Mark V is #5. LOL. Come on, Rigan Spin!

**was looking at a different month. Mark V was #3! in Apr-2019

Last edited:
Yeah, that is a longrunner, as is Yasaka Rakza 7. Think they came at the same time more or less. I was tesing a prequel to what should become Vega Europe, a sponsored player.
But it hurts me like hell that Yasaka 9 Soft didnt hit the market. Tested a couple of version and it eas brillisnt. Sorry they put it to sleep...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
Interesting. The way I imagine it, it could have been a backhand quick-counter beast (thinking S-1 with more spin). I think the regular 9 never hit the sales they were hoping for, so that might have been what motivated them to move right into the next generation (I've never tried the X, by the way, but the emphasis on higher throw and lesser catapult seemed pretty clear, and in keeping with the times).