Oh Sang Eun & Persson Warm Up

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Last week on the 20th November 2011 saw the ITTF Pro Tour SWISS table tennis Open in Lausanne

In the videos are Korea's Oh Sang Eun and Sweden's legend Jorgen Persson. You can see how the pro's warm up before competition!

Enjoy

oh_sang_eun_18_10_09_Large.jpg

Photo by: Alex Lomaev

Oh's forehand drive looks so similar to Ma Long's in the video here.

Part 1 - Warming up

Part 2 - Backhand

Part 3 - Serve receive exercises

Reactions: Cktenders
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
In Bolls book, he said, that he was on a tournement and had no warm up partner. so he asked his father, who is a bloody beginner. and timo played that hard, that his father could control the ball and bring him back. and it was fun for timo
He should just have asked someone from the crowd :p There are always decent players in the crowd who would love to play against Boll and he could get a decent warm-up xD.

Great video's, especially for me. Being 1.95m, I can defenitely learn from their strokes ;)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
In Bolls book, he said, that he was on a tournement and had no warm up partner. so he asked his father, who is a bloody beginner. and timo played that hard, that his father could control the ball and bring him back. and it was fun for timo

Wow really! Funny you have said this Plasma because my best friend Gavin Rumgay who is a pro. He is around 220 in the World and sometimes at tournaments in England when its busy he cannot get a practice partner. So he will practice before his match with who ever he can fine to warm up. And sometimes it can be a player no where near his level. But he says as long as they can push and block first ball its okay :). Interesting isn't it :)

He has even done 2 hour training sessions like this.

He should just have asked someone from the crowd :p There are always decent players in the crowd who would love to play against Boll and he could get a decent warm-up xD.

Great video's, especially for me. Being 1.95m, I can defenitely learn from their strokes ;)

Hehe! Pick me Timo!!!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I'm pretty sure when Oh played at the Euro League he was coached by Jorgen or they played on the same team. So we know they're probably really good friends.

And they do look like they like each other and are having fun hitting together. Nice to see.