This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
Most important match of the year for FZD. Now's the time for him to knock ML off his pedestal and establish himself as the real number one. Otherwise, more doubts in his mind every time he plays ML in a big match.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
That little fatty, as affectionately called by his fans, has grown into quite a strong, nimble, and tough young man. Time is on his side. Time has come. Good luck Captain Ma

He barely survived the big fatty, the little fatty is going to take him down.

This is the one country where FZD beats ML.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Anything but 3-4 loss would be disappointing for FZD. Unfortunately FZD with all his looping monstrosity will still come up short. ML may be the only Chinese who might play till 35 and still be the top. His game is so fluid and efficient right now. Reminds me of a certain Roger Federer.

Last edited:
says Any body knows when will be the next Asia Pacific...
says Any body knows when will be the next Asia Pacific...
Sep 2016
I understand we all have players we like, other players if they have good manner, we should support them also, The final between two good great players will be a good match. We are looking forward to enjoying the good match which performed by two great players, we should thank to them . No matter who will lose, it does not mean the loser is not good. Hope they both well and give us a good match to watch.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2018
no need to make it ITTF's thing...
it suffices when ANYBODY who has watched the videos zeio subbed and read interviews/articles zeio translated
feels that it realy is "amazing work" and that they benefited from it
that they just chip in (the links are on the bottom of each of his posts) and make him benefit as well...
i can feel he makes his "amazing work" with passion and primarilly not for making money from it
but got the feeling too that it's just basic decency to acknowledge our thanks and his great effort not only verbally...:eek:

Reactions: zeio and yoass
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
no need to make it ITTF's thing...
it suffices when ANYBODY who has watched the videos zeio subbed and read interviews/articles zeio translated
feels that it realy is "amazing work" and that they benefited from it
that they just chip in (the links are on the bottom of each of his posts) and make him benefit as well...
i can feel he makes his "amazing work" with passion and primarilly not for making money from it
but got the feeling too that it's just basic decency to acknowledge our thanks and his great effort not only verbally...:eek:

I think one can argue over this.

Of course acknowledgement is one of the greatest forms one can receive for one' s work, but getting paid for it makes it even better IMHO.
[Emoji2]
Anyone who has had fun at work, and made the experience when work doesn't feel like work at all will most likely agree with me.
Being stuck in a boring job that doesn't make one happy and isn't very challenging can make one sick! Mentally and physically!

Also, we all would benefit if ITTF has more people working for them who passionably love what they do.

If ITTF is hiring (i think i've read somewhere something like that) i don't see why Zeio shouldn't take a chance?

EDIT: They had a job offer not too long ago.
https://www.ittf.com/2018/02/07/ittf-looking-media-intern-upcoming-world-championships-halmstad/

Last edited: