This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
This is choking.
This is sad truth. ML still the best player in the world. I was hoping for a much better fight from FZD. Well, there is still a chance for a fight else it will be too boring. Hope FZD steps it up just for the fans who came in for a great game.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
The dragon tames the challenger (4-1). Sorry FZD. You have to wait till ML retires !!!
Came in for an exciting game but turned out to be completely one sided. Congrats ML for playing with such finesse. Controlling a monster of FZD's level is something only ML can do.

Last edited:
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Exact same pattern at 10:11 and 12:13, FZD serving. He served a side-top and got a loose return, but somehow held back and gave back an even looser ball.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
ML is really better than ever. He smothers and takes away the opponents game and brings out his amazing offensive qualities like a wizard. He's a physicist, mathematician and architect all at once. Fzd is the rockstar with one amazing album, but to become a legend he needs to start experimenting with his sounds.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
ML is really better than ever. He smothers and takes away the opponents game and brings out his amazing offensive qualities like a wizard. He's a physicist, mathematician and architect all at once. Fzd is the rockstar with one amazing album, but to become a legend he needs to start experimenting with his sounds.
Completely agree. He is so efficient these days . Almost effortless. Remimds of Roger Federer. Great stuff !!

Reactions: RidTheKid
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
Flabbergasted, period. The last few pushes from fzd are so not fzd... not sure what happened. ML once again proves he is the GOAT.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
We should all be so happy to be living in the time of Ma Long. I'm not sure someone like him will ever come again.

Completely agree. He is so efficient these days . Almost effortless. Remimds of Roger Federer. Great stuff !!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Exact same pattern at 10:11 and 12:13, FZD serving. He served a side-top and got a loose return, but somehow held back and gave back an even looser ball.

I thought I was watching One Punch Man, where Saitama (Ma Long) leaves himself undefended and the villain, Carnage Cabuto (FZD) is scared to attack because he thinks One Punch Man couldn't possible leave himself that exposed and will kill him if he attacks.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
We should all be so happy to be living in the time of Ma Long. I'm not sure someone like him will ever come again.

I think with all the rule changes and equipment changes, it will be hard for someone to learn all the tricks that Ma Long picked up playing in the era of tricksters like Ma Lin and Wang Hao. So in a sad way, you may be more right than we can appreciate.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Lets enjoy it while it lasts.

I think with all the rule changes and equipment changes, it will be hard for someone to learn all the tricks that Ma Long picked up playing in the era of tricksters like Ma Lin and Wang Hao. So in a sad way, you may be more right than we can appreciate.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Now I think about it, I think in both cases what happened was that FZD didn't think that Ma Long could push the ball short, so it violated his training muscle memory.

Jan 2018
I thought I was watching One Punch Man, where Saitama (Ma Long) leaves himself undefended and the villain, Carnage Cabuto (FZD) is scared to attack because he thinks One Punch Man couldn't possible leave himself that exposed and will kill him if he attacks.

Ya, that scene depicts how it felt real well.

For anyone who may not be familiar with One Punch Man, it's a manga by the author named ONE, who also pens the Mob Psycho 100, both of which have been adapted into anime.
tumblr_og4lb6hCJC1ukemvbo1_500.gif