says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Not holding breath for LJK...he's given me enough heart attacks(breakers)...Watch him and he plays like crap. Ignore him and he will perform.

Reactions: Atas Newton
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
Not holding breath for LJK...he's given me enough heart attacks(breakers)...Watch him and he plays like crap. Ignore him and he will perform.

I always felt like it was a mental problem for him, not that he was technically or tactically a lot weaker. Same for LGY who chokes when it counts... But I hope LJK will overcome that now.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews

I am ready to give him a chance after he lost weight. No way he was going anywhere with those extra pounds. This isn't 1995 and his name isn't Wang Tao.

Reactions: PatriciaPinheiro
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I always felt like it was a mental problem for him, not that he was technically or tactically a lot weaker. Same for LGY who chokes when it counts... But I hope LJK will overcome that now.

He was definitely not as fit as he could be. That's where the mental problems came from.

I say all this because I feel strongly that if the CNT cannot fix LJK, their generational dominance might not be as secure. There is really no reason he can't go back and forth on the fitness scale like the older Wang Hao and be a strong CNT #2 or #3 for FZD.

Last edited:
Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Those girls killed Quadri... just kidding, good match. Something about Zhang Jike's style changed after game 4 and I think it became like a practice match. Maybe Aruna picked his level up too but I feel the game just became more open. But I suspect people will start actually paying attention to ZJK after this which is a good thing. This guy is finally back. Still a few months from top level but finally back.

This user has no status.
After he got to main draw really not important who he'll meet he'll play with confident

I can't see one player out of the seeded players who would be an "easy win" for ZJK, but I'm sure he will give his best! I'd prefer him to be in the top half! (avoids ML, XX, Timo, Sangsu etc).

Would kinda like to see him play Harimoto! :)