www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk ?

Helo,
I used to log to the forum through a bookmark in my browser but when I tried yesterday I suddenly received a security alert message that the server is not secure and is trying to steal personal data. At first i thought that there is some problem with the site and decided to wait for a while. Today I tryed again with the same result, and just noticed that the bookmark is directing me to tabletennisdaily.co.uk and not tabletennisdaily.com

I don't know ho it happend that the bookmark has been changed, its a mistery.

Same happen to someone else?

check out this thread: https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?16186-TableTennisDaily-com-is-LIVE!&highlight=domain

They changed the domain a while back. Their certificate is no longer valid for tabletennisdaily.co.uk as you can see in this screenshot:

View attachment 16560

I suggest you update your bookmark.

Of course i have updated it already ;) but after a lot of wonddering what is going on and searching in net t find the .com . Thanks

With other forums its usual the members to be informed by e-mail before such things have to happen. Its not so difficult

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hi everyone,

Sorry for the delay on the response. We have fixed our ssl for tabletennisdaily.co.uk domain. Please can you let us know that everything is working okay?

Thanks for letting us know right away. Everything should be fixed now :)

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the delay on the response. We have fixed our ssl for tabletennisdaily.co.uk domain. Please can you let us know that everything is working okay?

Thanks for letting us know right away. Everything should be fixed now :)

Yeah, its redirecting seamlessly. Thanks