How i block someone steal my vidoes on youtube sid

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
I am the owner of the Youtube channel "乒乓LikeTT" ( https://www.youtube.com/c/LikeTTChannel )
Other channels on Youtube "EmRatThich HLV Bóng Bàn" ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_GiI83OPF1cwYlT9wUpMBw ) has re-uploaded my videos to Youtube.
Please help me remove this reupload video from Youtube.
I am very thankful !

These are my videos and videos have been reuploaded to Youtube:

1) My video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orhWWt31FYg

reupload video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERMop1o_u5c

2) My video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_OJmTighK0

reupload video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGVEphFIDGs

3) My video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTbhzOVTDYU

reupload video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oOwxANLkXw

4) My video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWePt1IwGeg

reupload video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thqzpeiz2Xo

HOW I BLOCK SOMEONE STEAL MY VIDOES ON YOUTUBE SID

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 2 reviews
At least Emrat tries to add some analysis to the videos on his channel. Also, when he wanted to use a video I recorded at the recent WTTC in London, Emrat contacted me asking for permission.

Contrast this with the likes of "LikeTT" or "MLTF ..." who shamelessly steal videos from other channels, slap their own splash screen at the beginning, and then have the gall to brazenly moan about receiving copyright strikes ...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
1)Uploads by EmRatThich Table Tennis Coach ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGVEphFIDGs ) completely match my video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_OJmTighK0 )
2) EmRatThich Table Tennis Coach says "filmed by "林高远轨迹站" on bilibili.com" is completely wrong
This is "林高远轨迹站" on bilibili.com : https://space.bilibili.com/236643911?from=search&seid=13389988492802582124#/ There is no video like mine (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_OJmTighK0 )
"林高远轨迹站" recording with a completely different angle of my video. ERT is not true. He does not know exactly where the original video is, what is the author's permission?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
ERT is not true. He does not know exactly where the original video is, what is the author's permission?
do YOU have the author's permission? I don't see a link or a single mention of the original content creator on your video. I strongly suspect you don't have the necessary permissions, 95% of your channel is just recording of ITTV's stuff, i.e. laola1's stuff. Don't start a copyright war on table tennis youtubers, there are not many as is, we don't want even fewer. Also, YOU will likely fall one of its victims. Like others pointed out, EmRatThich provides valuable information along with just posting videos, if he gets banned for stealing stolen stuff, well that would be tragic. I suggest you contact him and just politely ask to stop posting your videos, if they are indeed yours in any sense and can't be obtained from a Chinese youtube by anyone who knows Mandarin.

perfect and only solution
perfect solution? If you want no table tennis on youtube then yes it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: kuko61 and Simas
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
Like others pointed out, EmRatThich provides valuable information along with just posting videos, if he gets banned for stealing stolen stuff, well that would be tragic.
Just FYI, most of the thing you think that is "valuable information" from EmRatThich in his channel is from a local vietnamese forum member. He never credit that in his channel. But only members in that Vietnamse forum know that, so I don't blame you and others don't know about that.

About the copy rights thing, I don't know where the original video from. It's ok for both LikeTT and EmRatThich to copy that video FROM THE ORIGINAL source and post on Youtube. BUT LikeTT did some editing, cutting & joining to shorten the original video, put his logo on the net in some of the videos. And EmRatThich has that exactly same logo in his videos. He can edit the ORIGINAL videos but he did not.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2015
Read 1 reviews
lol. Cutting and rendering actually takes quite a bit of time, I would be pissed too if someone just used the stuff I did without permission. But yeah, first of all only the original owners can file a copyright claim on youtube, but since the rights still belong to the TV broadcaster there isn't much you can do I think.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Mr. Newton .. I know you were there when the apple fell , but surely not when sarcasm was invented ...
do YOU have the author's permission? I don't see a link or a single mention of the original content creator on your video. I strongly suspect you don't have the necessary permissions, 95% of your channel is just recording of ITTV's stuff, i.e. laola1's stuff. Don't start a copyright war on table tennis youtubers, there are not many as is, we don't want even fewer. Also, YOU will likely fall one of its victims. Like others pointed out, EmRatThich provides valuable information along with just posting videos, if he gets banned for stealing stolen stuff, well that would be tragic. I suggest you contact him and just politely ask to stop posting your videos, if they are indeed yours in any sense and can't be obtained from a Chinese youtube by anyone who knows Mandarin.

perfect solution? If you want no table tennis on youtube then yes it is.

Reactions: OldschoolPenholder
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
About the copy rights thing, I don't know where the original video from. It's ok for both LikeTT and EmRatThich to copy that video FROM THE ORIGINAL source and post on Youtube. BUT LikeTT did some editing, cutting & joining to shorten the original video, put his logo on the net in some of the videos. And EmRatThich has that exactly same logo in his videos. He can edit the ORIGINAL videos but he did not.
No, it is not. How do you come to that? Copying videos from foreign sources and post them on youtube is neither legal by law nor is it included in the "fair use" doctrine of youtube.

Just for your information, I cite two paragraphs from the youtube homepage:
"Myth #1: If I give credit to the copyright owner, my use is automatically fair use. As you saw above, transformativeness is usually a key in the fair use analysis. Giving credit to the owner of a copyrighted work won’t by itself turn a non-transformative copy of their material into fair use. Phrases such as "all rights go to the author" and “I do not own” do not automatically mean you are making fair use of that material -- nor do they mean you have the copyright owner’s permission."

"Myth #4: If I add any original material I created to someone else’s copyrighted work, my use is fair use.
Even if you’ve added a little something of your own to someone else’s content, you might not be able to take advantage of the fair use defense -- particularly if your creation fails to add new expression, meaning, or message to the original. As with all the other cases discussed here, courts will consider all four factors of the fair use test, including the quantity of the original used."

I think that the additional information EmRatThich adds to some of his videos is enough to call it "fair use" because he really works with the content and analyzes. But recording complete matches from ITTF and upload those on youtube is absolutely not okay. Same for copying from Chinese youtube. Cutting out the time-outs or pauses doesn't make it better.

Do not get me wrong. I like you guys posting all the videos and I really appreciate it because youtube without those table tennis videos wouldn't be the same. I am glad that ITTF does not force those videos to be deleted. I just wanted to correct your answer from an objective perspective. And complaining about someone stealing something if you are a thief yourself. Yeah, that's ridiculous. I totally agree with Atas Newton.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
In short, the process is like this:
Step 1. Like TT copy Chinese videos without permission (Suppose that, because he claimed that his video is from different angle)
Step 2. He do some "simple editting" like cutting & joining (as you mean it's not make it better, for me it is) then post it
Step 3. EmRatThich copy videos from LikeTT without permission
Step 4. EmRatThich add his text & analysis into video then post it

So, as your perspective. The video of LikeTT on youtube is product of an illegal process (process 1&2). Then EmRatThich used that illegal product and did some legal processes and his product become legal? If you are OK with that, I have no idea...

Noone can pretend for copyrights on footage of public events, unless he is authorized by the orginizer and/or the perticipents.
Even if LikeTT has filmed the footage, he will not have legit rights to expose it, unless he has a written permission by the organizer, or at least by FZD himself or whoever is on the footage.
There can not be any legal pretends on any unlegal material. Both LikeTT and Emrat are on the unlegal side.
That's about the legit.
Speaking frankly, we, the TT fan society, are happy to have access to any kind of footage, so I will blame neither LikeTT, nor Emrat. Any other aspects of the problem are a matter of discusion between them only.

Reactions: Simas
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
So, as your perspective. The video of LikeTT on youtube is product of an illegal process (process 1&2). Then EmRatThich used that illegal product and did some legal processes and his product become legal? If you are OK with that, I have no idea...
I did not say that. What I stated is that both LikeTT and EmRatThich have no legit rights to publish these videos as langel clearly pointed out.

There is a great difference between personal attitude about ethics and legal justice.
One may think that stealing from the rich and giving to the poor is ethic and just, but according legal justice its not only unlegal and unjust, but just a crime.
The problem here is not about legitimaty, both are unlegit, the problem is about personal ethics and it can be solved in personal conversation only. What Emrat is doing is not ethic towerds LikeTT. LikeTT may ask him to stop using his footage and to look elsewhere. Emrat may say OK, you are right, or may ask him to play a match and the winner to use whatever he likes.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
OK, I understand everyone opinions so I'll put my final words here.
Maybe I'm too stubborn or conservative but since lots of people here appreciate for all the information that EmRatThich provides on his channel, I have to remind something.
First, I watched a lot of match videos on youtube including "Malong Fanmade Channel", ttlondon2012,... and only some videos of LikeTT. Maybe they get it from chinese sites, ittf site or their local TV,.. but I'm sure that THEY DON'T COPY OF EACH OTHER. And that's the thing EmRatThich did, so from my point of view, it's not OK in anyway. It's maybe OK for some of you though.
Second, I don't know the contains of recent EmRatThich videos on his channel. I watched several of his first videos and I'm 100% sure that those information are copied without any crediting. Even when the owner of that information stated that, he denied! From that time, for me, he is a shameless thief from the beginning. Maybe now, he studied from that information or get better in his knowledge and currently provide his genuine ideas, I won't watch his videos anymore.
Bonus Info: as I know, LikeTT contacted with EmRatThich personally before post it here. And his answer? I don't have the right to reveal that... but for me it's really arrogant. If LikeTT wants, he can show it or not.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Here I am.

There is some misunderstood information here. If you want to know more, you can email me. But lets me clarify:

- LikeTT is a channel who has reuploaded many videos from ZhiboTV, CCTV, Tencent to YouTube. I have used some of his reuploaded videos, and due to misunderstanding, I didn't cite his channel. I'm sorry for that. However, LikeTT also made a mistake, that he claimed the videos that he didn't own the copyright. He has made false copyright claims to my YouTube channel. He claims that these videos (from Stiga China, and ZhiboTV) are his own copyright. Actually, the true copyright holder are ITTF, and Stiga China. He has just stolen many videos from Chinese platform without citing the source. I also made an error that I didn't ask him before using it. But now we understand each other.

- There is a Vietnamese guy (nickname P500, and nguyenkatori), who is coaching in Australia. He always confirmed that "EmRatThich's coaching videos are from a Vietnamese forum, and from his article". So here is the forum: http://www.bongbansaigon.com

Check it yourself and verify it by yourself (that the informations in my coaching videos are from this forum or not?). But I want to say that, this guy is jealous and dishonest. He says that he is a real coach, and that my coaching are shits.

I don't have much time for this :(. But If you really want to know the truth, PM or email me (emratthichvo at gmail dot com).

ERT

Reactions: vvk1
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
You all copy video from the ITTF without any permission from the organization, it's video that costs thousands of dollars to produce and stream live and there are individuals all around the world who rip that content for a free ride.

As someone who works for a National Table Tennis organization as the head of the media division I know very well how frustrating it is to have content ripped and copied, so perhaps before complaining about having your video stolen by someone else, you can spare a thought for the ITTF who put countless resources into bringing table tennis to the masses, only to have all of their work shredded onto copycat channels around the globe.

I could not have any less sympathy, harsh yes, but I'm so incredibly passionate about original content creators being given the basic respect of holding their rights and not having their work stolen!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
You all copy video from the ITTF without any permission from the organization, it's video that costs thousands of dollars to produce and stream live and there are individuals all around the world who rip that content for a free ride.

As someone who works for a National Table Tennis organization as the head of the media division I know very well how frustrating it is to have content ripped and copied, so perhaps before complaining about having your video stolen by someone else, you can spare a thought for the ITTF who put countless resources into bringing table tennis to the masses, only to have all of their work shredded onto copycat channels around the globe.

I could not have any less sympathy, harsh yes, but I'm so incredibly passionate about original content creators being given the basic respect of holding their rights and not having their work stolen!

while I agree with you to some extend, I'm also grateful for people who edit the videos and upload them to Youtube so that everyone can watch. ITTF just doesn't do enough with their videos that they hold copyright. Why don't they edit the videos and upload to Youtube themselves with better quality? Most of their Youtube videos are only match highlights and many matches are not uploaded at all. Where can we watch those matches if the copycat channels don't upload them?

If ITTF do better with their videos, they can report all those copycat channels and most people (asides from those channel owners) will have no problem.

Reactions: Atas Newton