How i block someone steal my vidoes on youtube sid

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 2 reviews
while I agree with you to some extend, I'm also grateful for people who edit the videos and upload them to Youtube so that everyone can watch. ITTF just doesn't do enough with their videos that they hold copyright. Why don't they edit the videos and upload to Youtube themselves with better quality? Most of their Youtube videos are only match highlights and many matches are not uploaded at all. Where can we watch those matches if the copycat channels don't upload them?

If ITTF do better with their videos, they can report all those copycat channels and most people (asides from those channel owners) will have no problem.

Please don't speak for "most people". You could buy a subscription to laola1.tv and watch the videos in HD. Just admit you want it for free.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
You all copy video from the ITTF without any permission from the organization, it's video that costs thousands of dollars to produce and stream live and there are individuals all around the world who rip that content for a free ride.

As someone who works for a National Table Tennis organization as the head of the media division I know very well how frustrating it is to have content ripped and copied, so perhaps before complaining about having your video stolen by someone else, you can spare a thought for the ITTF who put countless resources into bringing table tennis to the masses, only to have all of their work shredded onto copycat channels around the globe.

I could not have any less sympathy, harsh yes, but I'm so incredibly passionate about original content creators being given the basic respect of holding their rights and not having their work stolen!

You are right Matt. I've learned about this recently.
- In the beginning, like many competitors, I think that reproduce, copy other contents could be the fastest way to gain attention. But I was wrong.
- Original content, and respect the original content is the way to go. (I was wrong to reup ITTF matches as many copycat channel. Now I stop doing it).

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
That is a good point. ITTF has been horrible at promoting the sport and their ineffective use of Youtube is a case in point. I subscribe to a youtube channel devoted to road cycling (Global Cycling Network) with over 1 million followers that produces 2-3 excellent videos per day about races, equipment technology and maintenance, new bikes, pro riders, how-two, all sorts of stuff, almost always interesting. There are about four presenters, all former pro riders. It is fantastic.

If a small group of people can do something like that, why can't the ITTF manage something like that for our sport? Perhaps they don't think it would be helpful. Whatever you think about ERT's videos (and some of it is in my view a bit absurd, some of it interesting and useful), he has tapped into something that was missing.

ITTF has the resources to tap into that too, only better.

Why haven't they?

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
while I agree with you to some extend, I'm also grateful for people who edit the videos and upload them to Youtube so that everyone can watch. ITTF just doesn't do enough with their videos that they hold copyright. Why don't they edit the videos and upload to Youtube themselves with better quality? Most of their Youtube videos are only match highlights and many matches are not uploaded at all. Where can we watch those matches if the copycat channels don't upload them?

If ITTF do better with their videos, they can report all those copycat channels and most people (asides from those channel owners) will have no problem.

If the channel owners who are so passionate about promoting table tennis entered into dialogue with the ITTF in the beginning and offered to help I'm sure they would gladly accept, there are many people who could contribute to making ITTF channel much better than it is, but they don't. The only time youtubers try and get in touch with ITTF is when their position is threatened and copyrights are upheld. This in my mind is too late in the process to be desperately trying to reach out to ITTF, given that there has been no cooperation or goodwill from the channels to ITTF from the beginning, even though they are using the ITTF's content to grow their own channels and name.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
there are many people who could contribute to making ITTF channel much better than it is, but they don't.
what? ITTF is THE organisation, if they need their problems fixed they're the ones to make the move. Make it known you're struggling with the youtube channel for example, hire people, pay them for what they've been doing for free all this time, out of passion for the sport. Instead you suggest they wait helplessly for people to come forward?

Please don't speak for "most people". You could buy a subscription to laola1.tv and watch the videos in HD. Just admit you want it for free.
while I generally agree with the sentiments that people want too much for too little, laola1's subscription is anything but cheap for most people living where table tennis is popular. Comparing China with the UK, the average income in the latter is at least 4 times that in China. Laola1 asks for €5 per month. Who pays €20 to watch 1-2 weekends of table tennis? Had they had like €1 subscription to table tennis exclusively, without the football, rally and volleyball streams they also offer, I'm sure a lot more people would buy it. Also their player is an anachronism from the noughties: rewind is broken, servers randomly become unreachable, you can't watch a video without spoiling its length, livestream quality is notoriously bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: quanghuysk
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014

Try to read the post carefully before criticizing others.

The first part is my own opinion, I don't say anything about others' opinion.

The second part I meant if ITTF make good youtube videos for all the matches that they hold copyright, they can report the illegal videos and nobody would complain (asides from the channel owners).

Where do I speak for most people?

Last edited:
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews

what? ITTF is THE organisation, if they need their problems fixed they're the ones to make the move. Make it known you're struggling with the youtube channel for example, hire people, pay them for what they've been doing for free all this time, out of passion for the sport. Instead you suggest they wait helplessly for people to come forward?

Incorrect, I'm not suggesting anything towards the ITTF, none of what I said was directed towards them. What I said was that the youtubers don't approach the ITTF until ITTF put their foot down on the copyrights. If youtubers are passionate about promoting table tennis and want to use ITTF content to do that then they should open dialogue with the ITTF in the beginning, not when they feel their position and copied content is threatened.

I'm afraid you misunderstand what I'm saying, my comments were aimed at the youtubers not at the ITTF. I'm not saying ITTF doesn't need to improve, I'm not saying that ITTF should wait for youtubers to approach them. I'm saying youtubers should be proactive and respectful of ITTF's content rights by negotiating with them from the beginning.

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Matt has a point. It is not that hard.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Read 1 reviews
If youtubers are bombing ITTF with requests they may need to hire more people to handle such volumes. For now they don't see any harm done to their reputation/money so they just ignore these little robbers. Hey guys .... why make it too complex as long as your job can make TT more interesting ITTF probably will pay you guys for such contribution. ;) So my 2 cents recommendation to the OP is "forget it, move on.."

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2017
The MaLongfanmade channel is now working in conjunction with ITTF to produce 50% of their highlight videos.
I think this is a good move all round as these videos are longer than those produced solely by ITTF and also shows that the ITTF are willing to work with Youtubers to improve quality of THEIR content.