729 Battle II Rubber Review

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
thanks Andy. can you compare speed of regular Battle 2 to rubbers I listed? without booster

The tack scrubs more speed off initially in comparison, but it has a reasonable bit of elasticity once you get past that (I used the 38 degree sponge, so there will be variation here if you go harder). Still slower than Big Dipper. I'd say it's a touch faster than H8. 3-60 is hard to compare directly because it has a different nature - more bouncy and plays flatter/direct on hard hits.

Reactions: piligrim
This user has no status.
I've had 4 sheets of Battle 2 now. There's a little variation in them (although they're different "editions", blue sponge, provincial, golden, etc etc), but they're all tackier than the list above. Probably closest to H8, but higher throw. More spin sensitive than all of the options as well though, and has a real sense of grabbing at the ball (which made it a bit tough for smashes, but that could just be me). It's a really spinny rubber.

have you tryed the Ping pang wang version?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
I've read through the thread. But when I go to 729sports.com and change the language to Chinese, I found there are 5 versions of Battle 2. Anybody can tell the differrents? Thanks. Untitled2.jpg

This user has no status.
I've read through the thread. But when I go to 729sports.com and change the language to Chinese, I found there are 5 versions of Battle 2. Anybody can tell the differrents? Thanks.View attachment 19940

yeah iv used all 4 of them and there is another 2 also from ping pang wang store , not sure what the one to the very left is