729 Battle II Rubber Review

This user has no status.
Also Yinhe Jupiter 3

I have the Jupiter 3 already for more than a month. Someone even tried to dispute me with this.

Yeah, I remember seeing a Jupiter 3 “National Blue Sponge” for sale on AliExpress a while back. Do you like Jupiter 3? Is there a review?

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
Yeah, I remember seeing a Jupiter 3 “National Blue Sponge” for sale on AliExpress a while back. Do you like Jupiter 3? Is there a review?

NATIONAL BLUE SPONGE. AN EXCLUSIVE PRODUCT NOT FOR COMMERCE.

My fellow engineer, would told me
[size=+1]
DHS rubber factory uses a sort of chemical bath. At the end of thermo-curing process we would get blue sponge with 44 hardness degree by Shore A. We call it Provincial grade sponge. It is really solid, poor-springiness product to be sold at cheap.

Then, we do some upgrade on the blue sponge by dipping the sponge large-size plate into mineral oil bath for a hour. And thus we have an improved product with a better playing performance and softer sponge of 37 - 40 degree. We call it National grade sponge, to supply to elite domestic players.
[/size]

Reactions: lasta
This user has no status.
Last edited:
says regularly shitposting
says regularly shitposting
Jul 2019
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
I've tried 3 DHS rubbers in the past. Loved them but they quickly bubbled on me with the topsheet separating form the sponge. After the 3rd one I said never again. I've had 729 rubbers in the past and they all seemed durable. Just the tack IMO never lasted that long. But certainly none of the 729 rubbers I ever tried in the past had this type of grip before.

Hi. Was it DHS Skyline rubbers that bubbled? In that case, the same happened to me.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews

Shipping they provide is called "Post Office Air registered mail" and when I used such shipment method on allie it always took a 2-3 months to reach Poland. Also when you factor in shipping cost it, prices are same as from other vendors. I would rather buy it on alliexpress with it's standard shipping free, because it will reach me faster probably. How long took packages from prince tt to reach you?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
they are special made not the normal ones but for normal ones the blue seems to be the best, i noticed the normal ones top sheet dies faster and ppw also cheaper . and national danchi is also a close to being the same and battle 2 you know the one that the chinese guy won the national games with if that is correct who knows what he changed too "IMO"

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Read 1 reviews
Reactions: turbozed
says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
Something new to review: Battle 2 Provincial Soft 37° https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006094954507.html or https://www.tabletennis.my/collections/rubber-sticky-elastic/products/729-battle-ii-soft-provincial
Seems to have a new/different sponge (729 calls it "Energy Preset System"). Black with purple and red with an orange sponge. Translation says that this is for backhand use.
Roses in any other name still smell as sweet.
Spring Sponge in any other name still ....