This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
[...] Although Ma Long is very competitive now, but the opponent's research on him is very thorough, and their mentality when playing him will be very good, with no burden. If Ma Long only stays where he is now, he can maintain it in the near future, but if he does not make changes now, the challenges will be even greater. Ma Long's upcoming training will be more focused on adding stuff to his arsenal.

Ma always had this bh - relative - weakness, which might be a bigger issue nowadays ...

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Zeio, thanks again for the huge service you provide to TT forums. I would have no way of finding out a lot of the stuff you dig up and translate. I for one truly appreciate it.

IsQXll6.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
That would be very, very surprising. What makes you come to this conclusion?

You can find Zeio's YT channel in his signature

Is it? I don't see it in his signature. Perhaps he has removed the signature now.

I just asked as that is one of the channels I enjoy for TT. A lot of footage, translations etc.

Reactions: Suga D
Jan 2018
Ladies and gentlemen. The word is out. ML was afraid of Harimoto. He is still the ML that MLin assessed in 2010, who likes to overthink.

"我自己打得太差了.下场后回想,是准备得不够好,才造成在赛场上一系列的连锁反应."

"一开始我把他想得太强,但一到比赛里感觉不是想象中的样子,这时候自己有点泻了劲儿,人没有一直绷着,也没能调整到自己的节奏上.拼没拼起来,守又确实守不住,在第二局我5:1领先没有赢下来以后人就开始毛躁了.我觉得自己主要输在前面,后来虽然追上来两局,第六局已经控制不住了."

"输球会影响心情,但现在已经不止是影响我自己,觉得自己输球影响的方方面面很多.面对这样一位热门对手,自己没有准备到位,很自责."

"没有打出精神状态,技术发挥也犯了不该犯的错误.我对待比赛分析和预判一般能比较准确,但这场比赛从预判上就出现了误差,赛前想的技战术到赛场上都没怎么用,不知道是想复杂了还是想简单了,整个节奏都没对上."

"中国队员每一次输球都是一个警钟,会更加细致地总结,尤其输给主要对手以后,能总结的东西就更多了."
"I played so badly. When I thought back on it, it was my preparation that wasn't good enough. It caused a series of chain reactions on the court."

"In the beginning, I pictured him as too superior. However, once into the match, when it didn't turn out as I thought, I lost my momentum. I didn't keep it tight and I couldn't adjust it to my own rhythm. I couldn't get my offense started, yet I couldn't keep him at bay on defense, either. In the 2nd game, when I got a 5:1 lead and I didn't take it, I was irritated. I feel that I lost mostly in the beginning. Even though I closed the gap with 2 games, the 6th game was already out of my hands."

"The loss does have an effect on the mood, but now it is beyond just me. I feel that there are many aspects involved after my loss. In the face of such a popular opponent, I didn't prepare well. I feel very guilty of myself."

"I didn't play to my mental standard and I made costly mistakes in the technical department. I'm generally quite accurate in dealing with game analysis and pre-match assessment. But in this match, there is an error in assessment. I didn't put my game plan to work on the court. I don't know whether it's due to complicating things or making it too simple. The entire pace was off."

"Every time the CNT loses is an alarm, and it will be more meticulously summed up. After losing to a major opponent, more things can be summed up."

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4255914728934914?
q3dA0pK.jpg

https://bbs.hupu.com/17627255-3893.html#1116048
yThJDuE.jpg

Last edited: