Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
So after an amazing weekend of table tennis at the London Pro Tour Grand Finals! I was just about to leave when I got a phone call from my best friend Myles Collins! He said he just entered the building (just as the Mens Singles final had just finished lol)! He was to late to watch it. However, to make up for this, we found ourselves backstage! And luckily Ma Long came out of no where, and we managed to get a shot on my phone. Not the best quality but pretty cool. Ma Long held the TTD leaflet of himself which is pretty cool!

He also signed the back of it with his signature! :)

danmalong.jpg

We also spoke with Ai Fukuhara! She is awesome and so approachable! My battery went dead so couldnt use my camera. But we tried with my friends and his was so poor so we took like 5 photos trying to get a good one. Even Ai wanted it to be good lol. She was telling us how she was going to charge us 10 cent per photo lol! Ai also said how she played well and enjoyed her time in London.

Hope you all enjoyed the Pro Tour Grand Finals! What an amazing event it was! I think the London 2012 Olympics will be very promising when the Excel Arena is packed out!

danmalong.jpg

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Congrats Dan! Were you starstruck? XD

Thanks Justin, and welcome to the site. Yeah it was really surreal and he was in a rush so was quite difficult. But hes a real cool guy and gave signatures to all who asked :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

This user has no status.
Dan,

Slightly off topic, but have you modded your SGS II yet? A new Rom will give you better battery and even better quality pics for the future. Ie 20% battery loss over 18 hours......

Gutted I missed this, just got back from 3 weeks honeymoon in India and Qatar.

Dc

Sent from my GT-I9100 using CheckRom Rev Hd in association with Tapatalk.