says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Lol yeah as spotted on Xu Xin's Ipad in the other thread :)

However, they are probably just having loads of fun with their Weibo accounts to the millions of Chinese Table Tennis Fans out there :)

See that's why I can't get my blog out there, China can't access blogger. Design flaw perhaps lol

This user has no status.
Aha, I don't believe they can access TTD can they? China's internet is well regulated

Well that's not totally true. When I was in China I noticed that my Blogspot/blogger website wasn't accessible. Then I noticed every young person could pass the Chinese blockage. For my own use I used a proxy site (sneakmyass.in, nice name :p). But most Chinese have a kind of special account so they can use Facebook and stuff.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Well that's not totally true. When I was in China I noticed that my Blogspot/blogger website wasn't accessible. Then I noticed every young person could pass the Chinese blockage. For my own use I used a proxy site (sneakmyass.in, nice name :p). But most Chinese have a kind of special account so they can use Facebook and stuff.

Ah I see, thanks for that :)... Quite interesting how China websites are heavily regulated however everyone can still access them through using proxy sites