Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Great tourament Cant wait until mens world cup in liverpool (Echo Arena) won't be as far to travel

Yeah that will be amazing! I will be the one having to travel the other side of the country now hehe :)

Please upload Ai's pic.. it does not matter if its bad.. u guys sud carry some small digicam for such events..

I will upload her picture as soon as Myles sends it to me. Its on his phone, the quality is real bad, you should of seen Ai laughing ha! :)

so lucky!! you didnt meet zjk?? :)

Nah he wasn't around. He went in seconds after losing to Ma Long :(

Dan,

Slightly off topic, but have you modded your SGS II yet? A new Rom will give you better battery and even better quality pics for the future. Ie 20% battery loss over 18 hours......

Gutted I missed this, just got back from 3 weeks honeymoon in India and Qatar.

Dc

Sent from my GT-I9100 using CheckRom Rev Hd in association with Tapatalk.

Nice to see you using Tapatalk Dc :)

How you finding it?

Hope you had a fantastic time on your honey moon! Congratulations :)

Hmm regarding the phone, I always keep display low, and make sure no programs are running, but over the course of a day the battery will not last long. How do you mean Rom? and how can you increase quality of photo? :) thanks

Great stuff this is :D
And OMG Dan you look like soooo... Beardy? LOL

Haha, I have a beard because I am doing it for Movember with my house mates. We have 3 days left until we can shave it all off. Phew!

I went yesterday and really enjoyed it! At around 12.30pm i was wandering outside in the main hallway when i saw Ma Long walk past me! I looked at him and he nodded at me, I was like wow! Then, i saw him que and buy a subway! I regret not asking for a photo now but evermind :mad:

Will upload some pics in a minute!

Haha that must of been surreal seeing Ma Long outside a subway LMAO! I didn't even bother getting a subway the que had around 100 people when I checked! However, might of changed my mind if I saw Ma Long in it lol!

Yea Dan where the fukuhara are those photos with Ai ;)

Lol love the terminology!! :p tell Myles to hurry up! :D

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
next tournement: dan goes backstage. giving ma long the picture he made now and does a new photo. this will happens a lot more times. and then we have ma long with an endless photo in his hands :D

LMAO thats funny! like what someone wrote on my fb status... A picture inside the picture inside a picture lol

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
This is off topic, but a friend got a pic with Fang Bo at the Baltimore Teams event in the U.S. this past weekend. I was all like. Dude that's Fang Bo. I didn't even know he was coming to the event. We typically get a lot of lower unknown players at our Teams event, but oddly enough Xu Xin came to the event and then he started rising up in the rankings. I wonder if this is Fang Bo's time to start his rise?

376649_247977005263873_100001547261358_665059_878456350_n.jpg

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Brilliant photo Dan, envy just wouldn't quite describe what I am feeling now, buddy.:D Looking forward to see the Ai Fukuhara photo. From what you said, the champ was a real gentleman.

Thanks Azlan! Yeah he is a real cool dude! :)

Haha that photo will be uploaded as soon as possible, when my friend sends it to me :)

Heres the signature Ma Long signed on the back of the paper I had of him

ma long sig.jpg

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Good point haha. Then they can put their tablets to good use instead of playing games :)

Lol yeah as spotted on Xu Xin's Ipad in the other thread :)

However, they are probably just having loads of fun with their Weibo accounts to the millions of Chinese Table Tennis Fans out there :)