"Harimto Effect" for me

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
Inspired by Harimoto i played like a madmen during practice/games today. I tried attacking every single ball early, stayed close to the table, and went after every ball aggressively, and started balling up my fist. I also understand why Harimoto always choes, it gives one boundless energy reserves one did not know existed. The result: I played the best table tennis in my life, could loop every ball and i jumped across the table with absolute ease, had a clear mind and most importantly i had a absolute blast. After the session i felt completely relaxed. The feeling of being in the zone is absolutely exhilarating, and to imitate Harimoto was what did it for me. Anyone had similar experiences after watching the Japan Open?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Whenever my opponent choes unnecessarily, my blood boils and my concentration levels exceed further than my opponents. I withhold the barrage of aggressive attacks before I drive a winner of my own. Instead of yelling louder, I flash a nasty scowl towards my opponent and proceed to dismantle him. 2 winners for each unnecessary cho. Yes... I've developed a counter-effect >:[

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
I’m a fan of Harimoto

I’m playing close to the table as well and so far I could only emulate the top Chinese women players or Miu Hirano.

It’s imperative when being close to the table to be ultra agressive. Because reaction time is less, if you don’t get the initiative and the one putting pressure on the opponent on every shot, even a receive or push, you will soon feel like a sitting duck.

Now I start beating players that I could never beat and when I take the upper hand it’s really difficult for them because it means that it’s going too fast for them

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
This is blatant racism.

YAY another Chinese PURE blood won! The Blood is so pure! The win is so strong! Pure blood Chinese!

Seriously though, I'm more a Pitchford fan, but it's undoubtable that Harimoto really belongs at top 3 and he has a huge effect on the new generation

Last edited:
Reactions: BeGo