Chinese Twitter - Weibo

says yup.. from weibo haha :D
Oct 2011
Liu Guoliang updated his weibo today... He said that the military training for the national team started today. It's for a whole week! :D
Yan An posted: "starting military training... ready for a miserable life.."

:D how crucial it is to be a a TT player in China haha

Oct 2011
yeah.. if you read LGL's weibo, he really posts funny things and Ma Lin and Chen Qi often replies to him haha
Updates? OK! :D

Military training photos!
2000.jpg
3e454269tw1dnm7jl57fqj.jpg
3e454269tw1dnm87r2p74j.jpg460 (6).jpg
3e454269tw1dnm8063s69j.jpg

see it big here :D

Last edited:
Oct 2011
Liu Guoliang: 前段时间去访欧一个月,回来五天,又去英国,昨天下午到京,今早八点半去部队军训一个星期,这时差倒的我真是有点时空“穿越”的感觉了!

According to Google Translate, it means...

"Month visit to Europe some time ago to come back five days, went to England, to Beijing yesterday afternoon, at half past eight this morning to force military training for a week, when I was really bad down time "through" feeling! ? To eat is always hungry ... to the point of time on the toilet ... is really hungry. Ha ha ha"

Maybe it would be nice if we have Chinese translators who can translate more accurately :D

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Oct 2011
I thought 15.12?

Dam! I posted this on the facebook page. I saw TableOhTennis post and wiki Wang Hao here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wang_Hao_(table_tennis)

I saw 1st December which I pressumed was Wang Hao's birthday. However, Ive just checked and that was when he achieved the World ranking of 1 on December lol. Opps. 'Human error' or stupidity? hehe

lol i dunno. everyone's greeting him on weibo :D Liu Guoliang greeted him too haha