Chinese Twitter - Weibo

This user has no status.
9/17/2015 Weibo

Bin wieder in Shanghai für meinen Partner Kuka. Shanghai ist schon eine großartige Stadt. Genieße jedes Mal den Aufenthalt!Bin wieder in Shanghai für meinen Partner Kuka. Shanghai ist schon eine großartige Stadt. Genieße jedes Mal den Aufenthalt!

Am back in Shanghai for my partner Kuka. Shanghai is already a great city. Enjoy every time stay! I'm back in Shanghai for my partner Kuka. Shanghai is already a great city. Enjoy the stay every time!

ScreenHunter_460 Sep. 18 18.48.jpg

This user has no status.
9/21/2015 Weibo

Zhang Jike riding the public bus in Chongwenmen Beijing. Eating a Mcdonalds dessert? The Chinese Team does travel using public transportation. In fact, the players oftern come and go to the nearby Chongwenmen mall. What would you do if you met them on the bus one day? And what would you say?

I really like this one, Zhang Jike doing normal regulars activities.

ScreenHunter_462 Sep. 21 16.49.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 19 reviews
9/21/2015 Weibo

Zhang Jike riding the public bus in Chongwenmen Beijing. Eating a Mcdonalds dessert? The Chinese Team does travel using public transportation. In fact, the players oftern come and go to the nearby Chongwenmen mall. What would you do if you met them on the bus one day? And what would you say?

I really like this one, Zhang Jike doing normal regulars activities.

View attachment 8137

I am surprised he did not get jumped on by ladies in China :) Great photo

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 19 reviews
Wang Hao with his wife when she was pregnant :)