Chinese Twitter - Weibo

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
yay! thank u very much?! :D chinese and english are foreign to you?! though i can understand google translate a little i dont wanna post my own understanding cuz it's still a lot different from the original meaning so i only post the photos haha :D thanks for translating! :D i hope we get a real official Chinese translator soon.. and better a subber for the videos! :D

I don't know which photos you posted and which you haven't. I got an idea for you. open www.baidu.com and write "2011中国乒乓球队军训" just copy and paste it into search bar and i can believe that you can recognize similar things. so, 图片 stands for pictures and there are hundreds of photos about their training and this way you don't need to visit reporter's profiles..lol

says yup.. from weibo haha :D
Oct 2011
I don't know which photos you posted and which you haven't. I got an idea for you. open www.baidu.com and write "2011中国乒乓球队军训" just copy and paste it into search bar and i can believe that you can recognize similar things. so, 图片 stands for pictures and there are hundreds of photos about their training and this way you don't need to visit reporter's profiles..lol
oh yeah thanks. there are also a lot of new pics in weibo when they update hehe

Oct 2011
DEC 4 UPDATES New Photos

XuXin lol :D
2000 (6).jpg
"MaGe so serious.." *The younger players call Ma Lin "MaGe" cuz "GeGe" in Chinese means older brother.. Google translates it as "Marco" hehe
2000 (3).jpg
"Smiling ZJK"
2000 (2).jpg
Guo Yan looks so serious
2000 (5).jpg
"Guo Yue, happy as always.."
2000 (4).jpg

Last edited:
Oct 2011
Joo said that his military experience changed his life back then before he owned in the 2003 WTTC.
Let's see what good will the military training bring to the team :D

Awesome ToT keep them coming!

yeah. they actually do this every year so i guess this kind of training really helps a lot in the physical aspect.. i guess they dont play TT for a whole week.
for Joo, he's korean so the military service is different. they enlist for 2 whole years.. but i guess only once in his life.. :D

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
yeah. they actually do this every year so i guess this kind of training really helps a lot in the physical aspect.. i guess they dont play TT for a whole week.
for Joo, he's korean so the military service is different. they enlist for 2 whole years.. but i guess only once in his life.. :D

What 2 years in Korea, thats insane!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

Oct 2011
What 2 years in Korea, thats insane!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

yup. it's mandatory. every (capable) male korean should enlist at the age of i think 18-37. Korea is still technically at war against North Korea. The Korean War ended in a cease-fire, not a peace treaty. so yeah they need soldiers. it's pretty strict, you can get jailed if u want to escape or prolong your enlistment and if you're like 30plus yrs old and havent enlisted in the army, you can't travel out of korea cuz they'll think you're trying to escape.
412dcb09ebbb0.jpg

Oct 2011
DEC 5 Part 2

From a TT reporter: "Tomorrow is the last day of military training you. I believe it will be perfect. Just finishing touches! Business in tomorrow's closing ceremony, Zhang Jike will speak on behalf of athletes Oh! Isn't that Handsome or what?"

Nanping! :D
new4.jpg
new7.jpg
new8.jpg

i hope they'll have a footage of the closing ceremony!

Last edited:
Oct 2011
DECEMBER 6 Part 1 - End of Military training! Everyone's excited haha! :D

*Google Translate
Ma Long Update: "军训结束喽,最后表演还是比较成功的"
mlong.jpg
Hao Shuai Update: "军训结束了辛苦 辛苦。要好好犒劳自己一下,购物,大吃一顿,还要好好享受随后五天的积极性调整。"
haoshuai.jpg
Zhang Jike and Chen Qi conversation! They were talkin about who folds the quilt better. LOL. :D
zjk.jpg
Wang Liqin Update: "为期一周的军训生活结束了,这也将成为我的深刻记忆!不管现在和将来,部队的光荣传统和优良作风都是我宝贵的财富! 发了一张我自己叠被的照片!"
wlq.jpg

Oct 2011
DECEMBER 6 Part 2 More HD Photos HERE!

Chen Qi and Ma Long having fun!
6254f069gw1dnsvpkny92j.jpg
Wang Liqin the Flag Bearer
77e8b4c5jw1dnsnej7no4j.jpg
Zhang Jike's speech in behalf of the athletes!
77e8b4c5jw1dnsog3orcwj.jpg
Guoping!
77e8b4c5jw1dnsn09hjctj.jpg
Closing ceremony march and more!
6254f069gw1dnsvlijx9wj.jpg

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews