USA developing new talent infrastructure

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Yes, and before TT becomes a physically demanding exercise, one has to reach a reasonable technical level. Which is not easy as a learning adult and may be quite costly.

There has been a study, with a video of a 65 year old man, playing basic ping pong, burning 300 calories an hour, classified as an aerobic exercise.

Reactions: Avenger
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Universities are cutting back soorts programs, not expanding them.

Sad fact is that there aren't a lot of solutions to this. It's not unique to our soort. Kid's lives change dramatically when they start university. I quit playing then too. A long time ago.

Kids who quit at 15 or so in my experience were pushed into the sport by their parents and didn't love it themselves.

Parents who force their kids to quit a sport the kid likes to study for a college entrance exam etc. are deeply misguided. Kids are already too sedentary and this is setting a stage for chronic diseases later in life.

Last edited:
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Ah, they are just getting on the bandwagon... NYC is about to get rid of minimum test scores to decide who enters a special elite high school academic program... and replace the standards with racial quotas... since 60 plus percent of students who meet the minimum are asian...

The US Army tested each soldier's skill in their job fields back in the day... until too many of the wrong minority and too many overall failed... job proficiency did not increase as a result of that one...

The same Army lowered physical fitness standards first because of gender, then because of an overall decrease... that didn't achieve 60s 70s level of fitness either.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
I love sports, including tennis. But now I have a period to write a thesis, and there is absolutely no time left for sports. Did you know that each section is a very important step in writing a dissertation, but should you pay attention to the correct writing of the introduction? If not, then here is an article https://www.etxt.biz/subscribes/how-to-make-an-introduction/ that will help in this matter.