recommendation rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
Hello, this is my first post, I am an intermediate level player, I like to play near the table and half distance, my back lacks speed and I look for a rubber that compensates me the speed that I need.
I currently use a stiga 145 carbonado, fh stiga mantra h and bh xiom omega VII euro.
I thought about the tenergy 80fx but I do not know if it's too heavy. thank you very much.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Hello, this is my first post, I am an intermediate level player, I like to play near the table and half distance, my back lacks speed and I look for a rubber that compensates me the speed that I need.
I currently use a stiga 145 carbonado, fh stiga mantra h and bh xiom omega VII euro.
I thought about the tenergy 80fx but I do not know if it's too heavy. thank you very much.
You have a pretty fast setup already.

Passionate about TT

This user has no status.

I agree to what SSF_lib said, thats more then a decent setup.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
if you don't get enough speed with that setup then your technique is the problem. try generating more speed by rotating your body for example.

Reactions: jawien
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
after several workouts with this combination I am satisfied, maybe talk before time since I have only two weeks with her, highly recommended both the blade and the two rubber bands. Thanks so much

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
hello again, it turns out that I have broken the rubber backing, I have given a blow with one of the corners of the table and I am looking for a replacement, I had thought of: tenergy 80, rakza 7, rozena, barracuda, rasanter 50 and stiga magna tx. Does the rubber have to be medium hard pulling to hard, some other recommendation? and I also wanted to know if the backing gum should weigh less than the rubber on the right

Last edited: