Hello from Dąbrowa Górnicza, Poland

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
Hello everyone :).

First of all, thanks to TTD for all of the reviews and advice that allowed me to improve my skills in table tennis.

There is not much to be said about me, but I can write a few lines :

My name is Michał and I am 25 yo man from Dąbrowa Górnicza, Poland. My adventure in table tennis began when I was 12-13 years old, at the end of primary school. I played mostly for fun and didn't think about buying any professional equipment like rubbers or blades. In junior high (gymnasium ?), along with 3 of my friends, we bought our first professional table tennis racquets (old Andrzej Grubba ALL+ with Joola Topspin C on my FH and Tibhar Black Techno Backhand Special on BH) in the same shop on the same day :D. After that during my high school I played with my friend, sometimes for 5 hours straight. When I went to university, I stopped playing table tennis because none of my friends were interested in the sport. I came back to play table tennis on higher level about 2 years ago and I still play it in the academy I am enrolled in.

Thank you for adding me to this forum and I hope we'll be able to help one another in the future.

Last edited: