7ply all wood blade advice similar to the attributes of Clipper CR WRB

This user has no status.
Hey guys,

I've been playing with Clipper CR WRB 90gr for the recent 2 years. I have changed my rubbers from T05 on FH and 64T on BH 6 months ago. My play improved a lot more with the Gewo Hype KR 47.5 rubbers. The only issue i am having is the angle of the blade now related with rubbers, quite medium-low throw which helps a lot in the game and keeping the ball low most of the time on the table. I have seen lots of advantages of the blade.

I'm looking for a better quality but similar (only higher throw angle) blade compared with Clipper CR WRB.

What I have used for testing in the recent games:
Gewo Alvaro Robles OFF: This blade has higher throw and similar speed but I believe there is something lacking in the blade like it doesn't react same from most of the core layers.
OSP Ultimate: it is slower but it has higher throw compared with Clipper CR WRB with the same rubbers. But the speed lacked. One of my friend told me to purchase OSP Martin to be closer to Clipper CR but better quality. I have no experience.
Stiga Offensive Wood NCT: Vibration is quite high compared with Clipper CR WRB and slower.
Avalox P500: Vibration was qutie a lot and speed is too slow.
Nittaku Ma Long Seven LG (Large Handle): This blade was lovely in the close distance, nice flicks nice control and marvelous feeling but it lacked speed in the mid distance. I had to spend to much energy.
Hurricane Long III: Slower speed. I didn't like it.

What is your recommendations? Simply, higher throw and maybe just a little bit less stiff and similar speed blade compared with Clipper CR WRB?
Thank you very much.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
depends on your fashion of play. in case you are a power participant (you topspin most of the time), then I advise Mark V. in case you're an all-round player, then select Server. custom essay help Don't choose Mendo MP, it's essentially a suckier version of Sriver. but you can nonetheless assault quite properly with Sriver.

Gewo Hype KR 47.5 has a low throw angle, much lower than T05. Stiga Clipper CR is stiff and hard and usig it with low throw rubbers is a challenge and needs a particular style and preferences.
If you want to continue with these rubbers, but get a higher throw, you need a more flexy blade. Between Xiom Zeta and Xiom Feel S7 I would prefer Feel S7. Zeta is good, but may be not flexy enough to help a higher throw. Feel S7 is a newer version of Xiom Solo. Solo is little bit softer, but not slower, has a better touch at close distance. Xiom Musa Europe is heavier and if your Clipper is around 90+ gr. you may find it more familiar in weight.

Last edited: