Old black metal tag butterfly primorac

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
Hi Dears!
I heart a lot good about old stiga blades but old primorac (japan) is good as well?
Thank you

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
Nittaku violin

Hi!
Everybody say on hte nittaku violin hard rubbers work grat. My question is soft rubbers like andro rasanter v42,r42,evolution fx-s,blufire jp03 good as well???
Because ash wood is harder than koto.I think to get this blade but I prefer softer rubbers.
Thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2018
The old primorac carbon is good, I was lucky to get one in the past and still love it.

says Aging is a killer
Nemezis, all that you have mentioned are good blades and good combinations. Butterfly made several blades under the Primorac name. All had their particular features and were of good quality. Which one are you talking about?
Also what are trying to achieve? That is, are you thinking of buying a new combination, and if so, why?
Or are you trying to improve your game or simply experimenting out of curiousity?

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Why do we notice so many NEW POSTERS with single digit posts offering stuff for sale?

It isn't just this OP, it is many.

I would be a good idea to have members make "meaningful" posts ( a subjectively difficult one to discern consistently) for a year so the forum knows who they are dealing with. This would add a layer of safety and overall be in the best interests of the seller and TTD members.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
Thanks your respone.I am looking for the feeling,and i heard old blades are much better for some reason eg., dry,but how i know the famous just old stiga,so i want to know before i spend 400-500 euros (unused)
primorac.jpg

Last edited: