differences between viscaria and zhang jike alc (new version)

This user has no status.
Hello to all,
I was thinking of buying one of these two blades, I used the Viscaria before but it is ruined so I was going to buy it again but I noticed that the composition of Viscaria and Zhang Jike Alc are the same. Could you tell me the differences between the two?
Now I'm using an Innerforce Alc, what are the benefits I would get by switching to one of the two?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
They are more similar than different. The main differences are the handle and the shape. Those things do affect how a blade feels and whether you will like one more. But, the main stats on the blades are very very similar. I do hear more people liking the Viscaria more in head to head comparisons. But I am not sure the reason is entirely because of the blade. :)

Choose either. They are both great blades.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
I have always found Viscaria to be more Crisp even when I was playing with ZJK and got a chance to play with somebody else's Viscaria with the same rubber ... so I would think the Carbon in Viscaria is closer to the surface than the Zhang Jike ALC ... I have played with ZJK ALC for a long time and its one of my favorite blade ... got a Viscaria recently but could not get one close to 90g .. its 85g ... in general the consensus is closer to 90gs is more crisp ...

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
The main reason for getting a ZJK-ALC is if you want a ST handle or if something about its FL handle makes you happier. Other than that, if you play with five of each, you will find that the variance of speed, hardness or playing property X does not apportion to which blade model you choose. This is a statistical way of saying there is no real difference between them and it pretty much comes down to the weight of the particular blade you are testing. (The reason I know this is that I have owned over the years four ZJK-ALC blades and many more Viscarias).

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I guess one other reason for getting a ZJK-ALC instead of a Viscaria is if you are a big ZJK fan (even though he uses a Viscaria) or it you think it looks better or something. All valid reasons I suppose.